374. Eradication

Mira and the others who are tasked to attack Avatar branches in Fiore finally return 3 days after Ben built the dungeon. They finish their task very fast considering the number of bases they needed to attack and their lack of information.

After arriving home, Mira immediately spends her time with her children because she missed them so much. She even sleeps with them, so Ben doesn't get any 'quota' for a few days. Well, he is also busy because he has a job to do.

It's his turn to attack Avatar now, but he will attack the branches on other countries. He has told Draculos that he would do it himself to finish what Fairy Tail has started. With all information he and the attack team gathered, Ben already knows all the bases' locations now.

He leaves to eradicate Avatar completely the day after Mira returned. Bella joins him because she didn't join the attack team, so she is quite jealous of Carla. Besides, she also needs some training and those Dark Mages are perfect tools for her training.

Ben goes to those bases by flying because it's a lot faster than using any vehicle. He also enjoys flying a lot recently to travel long distances. But if it's just traveling across towns, then he still prefers using cars.

It only takes a few minutes for Ben to reach the 1st base in the closest country. He could move faster, but it would be dangerous for Bella. Also, he couldn't enjoy the scenery if he moved too fast as everything would be blurry.

"Me attack?" asks Bella while pointing at a bad old building near a swamp.

"Hmm, alright, I don't sense many people inside and they aren't that strong. Be careful," says Ben while still floating quite high.

"Oki," says Bella before she flies to the building.

Bella knocks on the front door and politely says, "Hello, I'm sorry."

*BANG BANG BANG*

She shoots many rounds of magic bullets using her new Magic Gatling Gun at the door. It breaks immediately and some people who approached the door when she knocked also get shot. The magic bullets are very strong they can pierce the Dark Mages' bodies easily.

"WHAT THE-?! WHO THE F-," shouts someone before he gets shot too.

"No bad words!" says Bella with a cute pissed expression.

She then shoots everyone there without giving them any chance to fight back. They all need time to prepare their magic spells, but Bella only needs to pull the trigger. So before they can finish their preparation, Bella has shot them already.

In a short time, she has shot everyone in the room and immobilized them. No one died, but their injuries aren't light either. Bella moves deeper to find more enemies before suddenly someone who lies on the floor gets up.

His body glows as he shouts, "GLORY FOR AVATAR!"

*BOOM*

The man's body suddenly explodes like a bomb and it is strong enough to destroy the whole building.  He intended to kill Bella because almost all of this branch members have been defeated. There were only 3 remainings and they were weak, so he chose to use his suicide explosion magic.

Too bad, he didn't know that Ben was watching them all the time. Bella is now in Ben's arms after he took her out of there when the man exploded himself. Bella is quite surprised, but she is not afraid or freaked out, just surprised by the sudden explosion.

"Done?" asks Bella.

"Yeah, it's done. They took out their own comrades, making our job easier. Good job, you just need to be more careful," says Ben while patting Bella's head.