352. Mard Geer Tartaros

Mard Geer Tartaros, the founder of Tartaros Guild and its sub-leader. The reason why he became the sub-leader even though he was the one who made it is because he made this guild to be led by E.N.D, Zeref's strongest Demon.

Well, that's what Ben hears from the guy himself after they met and talked because Ben wants to get some information first. He found Mard Geer in a castle located in this massive cube. The guy is sitting on his throne arrogantly even though he knew Ben has defeated 6 of his 9 Demon Gates.

It will be 7 actually because Silver also get defeated when Ben killed Keyes. Silver is actually a revived corpse that Keyes revived through his necromancy. Ben knew it from Wendy who called him when he was on his way to find Mard Geer.

The surprising fact is that Silver is actually Gray's deceased father. Though he told Gray who has come to the cube sometime ago with Elfman, Juvia, and Cana that he was Deliora in Silver's body. It's when Keyes's spell wore off that he told Gray the truth and even passed his Ice Devil Slayer to Gray.

"You guys are very annoying, aren't you? This Mard Geer don't know how you could keep coming here in a short time, but Mard Geer won't let it anymore," says Mard Geer rather angrily.

"Heh, you talk as if you can stop us from coming. Let me tell you, it's impossible because everyone in our Guild has known this place's location. You can't prevent us from coming here, it's too late," says Ben while looking at Mard Geer with a smirk.

Mard Geer suddenly feels something and gets up from his throne. He looks far behind Ben as if he is looking outside the cube.

"Have you realized it now? You were targetting us before, but now, you have become our targets," says Ben.

Mard Geer frowns and Ben continues, "You are messing with the wrong man, wrong people, wrong Guild. You shouldn't mess with Fairy Tail."

*BOOM*

A super loud explosion sound is heard by everyone alive in the cube. They can also feel a strong tremor that even makes most of them fall on the floor. Mard Geer clicks his tongue because he never thought of this scenario.

The massive explosion is coming from the outside of the cube. It comes from a massive shot coming from a big airship. The airship is white with gold accents and big gold marks of Fairy Tail.

It is Fairy Tail's airship that made that super strong attack using its magic cannon. The cannon looks small and it is located in the middle. But even if it is far smaller than the ones that Grimoire Heart & Phantom Lord had, it is far more powerful than those 2 cannons.

Ben built the cannon himself and he uses his past life's knowledge as an elite soldier who knows a lot about weapons along with his magic knowledge. The result is this super powerful cannon that can destroy a mountain. Maybe the only cannon stronger than this in Ishgar is Etherion.

With the cannon's power, it can create a big hole in the massive & strong cube. This is the reason why Mard Geer looks very pissed right now. This cube is a part of his power and it is built to be very powerful and indestructible.

But Ben has destroyed a lot of its parts and now Fairy Tail's airship gives it a lot more damage too. Mard Geer really wants to attack The Airship right now, but he can't leave because of the man in front of him. Even the arrogant Mard Geer knows that Ben isn't an opponent he can face while thinking of other things, after all.

So he focuses again on Ben, but he does it a little too late because Ben has made a move when he was distracted. Ben doesn't attack Mard Geer though, he only takes something in Mard Geer's hand. It's a book that has piqued Ben's interest since he arrived here.