297. Beating-Up Demons

The Etherious Demons attack Ben together after he threatened them. They also order the demon worshippers to attack Ben. But Ben isn't in the mood to fool around so he takes care of them quickly.

Ben uses his Sun Devil's Gravity Magic to pin the demon worshippers on the floor. Then he flashes to cut all their tendons which will fully immobilize them. He only targets the demon worshippers for now because they are easier targets.

The demons can only watch as Ben defeats all the demon worshippers. He is very fast, after all, so fast that they can't even follow his speed with their eyes. Now they realize that their enemy isn't a pushover but a monster who is very angry.

"What are you looking at? It's your turn," says Ben who suddenly stands in front of them.

The demons get surprised and they jump back reflexively. But Ben moves a lot faster than them because he knows how they'll react. He flashes behind them and kicks the buttler demon to the floor before kicking the kid demon to the ceiling.

As for the purple hair demon, Ben grabs his neck and grips it strongly. He also places his left foot on the buttler demon that lays on the floor while increasing his weight with Gravity Magic, so the demon can't move. These 3 demons can't even show their power yet because Ben's attacks are too fast.

"I was planning on seeing your Curse Power for research. But I don't care about that anymore. Tell me where the children are, and I will give you fast death," says Ben with an intimidating tone.

The purple hair demon is struggling to break free from Ben's grasp, but he smirks when hearing Ben's demand. "I am not honorable enough to tell it to you."

Ben increases his grip strength, but then he pauses and looks down. The buttler demon's body suddenly gets dried up and a black liquid-like substance comes out of it. The black liquid forms a lot of tendrils that catch Ben's left foot and climb his body.

Then, the black liquid tries to enter his body through the pores on his leg while still climbing his body. But then, the black liquid that has penetrated his pores gets burnt. The black liquid demon screams in pain as it jumps away from Ben's body.

"Wha-what did you do?" asks the black liquid demon that squirms on the floor like a slime.

Ben smirks seeing the demon in pain and says, "You tried to enter and take over my body, huh? It seems your power is taking over others' bodies as a parasite. This buttler-like guy must be a Mage or maybe one of your demon worshippers."

"Grr, don't be cocky yet, human! I will figure out the way to take over your body and have access to that power of yours. Then you won't be able to stay cocky anymore," says the black slime.

"Heh, you will never be able to do it. You can't handle the Sun itself," says Ben smugly.

Ben had every right to be that cocky because his body is comparable to the sun itself. He has Sun Devil-Dragon-God Slayer Magic in his body, making strong solar energy flows through his body. The Sun Devil Slayer Magic is potent enough for demons, but he has 2 more magic of higher tier.

"Then how about this?" asks the kid demon that suddenly jumps on Ben's face. He has transformed into his demonic form which looks like a red monkey with goat horns.

The kid demon opens his mouth and then his eyes & mouth glow white. White light also appears on Ben's eyes & mouth which opened up without his consent. Then streams of white light flow from Ben's eyes & mouth to the kid demon's.

The other 2 demons smirk smugly because they think that Ben has been defeated. No one has ever won against this, after all. But their smirk disappears immediately when the kid demon screams in pain and falls to the floor.