10.1 Wrongly Married Little Husband

Wu Bai reappeared in the study room in the space. He raised his foot and walked towards the door, where he stopped.

    In the past, every time he came back, there would always be a little change here. He looked out the door and saw that the flowers and plants around the gravel road had spread completely, and in front of him was a large area of ​​green mixed with colorful flowers.

    Other than that, nothing else has changed.

    He finally glanced at the flowers and grass outside the house, and without going out, he came to the desk again, and the book on the table was now replaced by another one.

    "The Ancient Life of Shu Zian." Wu Bai murmured the big characters on the cover.

    Wu Bai picked up the book and flipped through it. He found that the book was about a man named Shu Zian who traveled from another world to a poor scholar. In order to change his fate, he resolutely took the road of the imperial examination.

Later, he was successfully admitted to Juren. On the way to Beijing to take the test, in order to save money, he chose to take the mountain road, but was chased by a beast and was injured and fainted. Fortunately, he was rescued by bandits in the mountains. He left the accounts of managing the stockade, but he persuaded the bandits to let him go with a clever mouth. Later, the government sent troops to clean up the bandits. It was he who remembered this kindness and saved these bandits.

    Shu Zian successfully entered Beijing to participate in the autumn festival, successfully passed the exam, and entered the officialdom.

    Later, Shu Zian claimed that he had found a kind of food in ancient books, called 'sweet potato'. It does make the people of the whole country no longer have to suffer from starvation.

But it didn't stop there, Shu Zian later invented the word 'cement'.

    This thing can not only be used to build city walls to defend against foreign enemies, but also to reinforce dams, build canals and roads.

    That's right, this thing called 'cement' can also be used to build roads. Any road built with 'cement' is extremely smooth, which not only reduces the loss of vehicles and horses, but also reduces the bumpy feeling of people traveling.

    Shu Zian often said, 'If you want to be rich, build roads first. ’ These words were on their lips, and the people who were greatly favored by him also kept his words in their hearts.

    Facts have proved that Shu Zian is right, the cement roads in various places have been repaired, and there are more traders coming and going, which has driven the economic prosperity of the Great Southern Kingdom. Laid the foundation of the great southern country.

Shu Zian is also well-known for this reason, and it will last forever.

    Wu Bai put down the book in his hand, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart, if he could also make this cement in his previous life, it would be great, then he would definitely be able to do more for the people.

    As soon as this thought flashed through, Wu Bai's eyes changed. He looked around and found himself in an embroidery room.

    He put down the needle and thread in his hand, got up and looked at the surrounding environment, making sure that he was not in any danger before sitting down and looking at the memory of the original body.

    Originally the only brother under the knee of Wu Yuanliang, a wealthy businessman in Yancheng, he lived a very smooth and worry-free life since he was a child.

    But when he was sixteen years old, a guest came to his home. This guest was Wu Yuanliang's savior, who also had a son, and he came here to propose marriage for his only son.