12.24

Feng Zining was finally taken down by Yan Yi. She was poisoned in her body. At first, she was able to draw a tie with Yan Yi. Gradually, she was a little powerless. Yan Yi seized her flaws and took her down smoothly.

    After she was restrained, Lord Xiao and Princess Xiao entered the house.

    Princess Xiao has been wandering among the wives of various families all the year round, so she recognized Feng Zining's identity at a glance.

    "Princess Li!"

    "What?" Everyone looked at Feng Zining in shock.

    Xiao Zimo said angrily: "She is the Princess Li who ruined Brother Bai's reputation before? It wasn't enough to hurt Brother Bai before, but now she wants to hurt me again!"

    Feng Zining lowered her head and said nothing.

    Lord Xiao thought for a while and said, "Take her and lock her up, remember, don't let anyone run away."

    "Yes."The guards quickly captured Feng Zining and left here.

    Although Wangye Xiao and his wife did not see the fight scene, they all knew that it was Yan Yi's son, so the husband and wife thanked Yan Yi: "Thank you for this chivalrous man."

    "It's okay, this is what I should do." Yan Yi waved his hand.

    "I don't know what to call a chivalrous person?" Xiao Wangye asked.

    Xiao Zimo introduced: "Father, mother, his name is Yan Yi."

    Xiao Wangye and his wife were surprised: "You know each other?"

    How did they never hear that their son knew such a powerful friend?

    "My lord, my concubine, I am the guard of Young Master Wu." Yan Yi said, "Today, he sent me to protect the safety of the prince."

    "Master Wu? Are you talking about Wu Bai?" Princess Xiao was surprised.

Yan Yi nodded and said, "That's right."

    "Mother, Yan Yi is Brother Bai's bodyguard. It must be Brother Bai who felt that I was in danger and sent him to protect me. Brother Bai and I are a match made in heaven, and he can even feel my danger. Dao." Xiao Zimo said happily.

    Then Yan Yi and Xiao Wangye and their husband and wife exchanged greetings for a while, and when he saw that Xiao Zimo had no worries about his life, he bid farewell.

    "Young Master Yan, walk slowly." Lord Xiao cupped his hands.

    "Well, farewell." Yan Yi nodded to them, and soon left Xiao Wang's mansion to return to Wu Bai.

    When Wu Bai saw Yan Yi coming back, he knew something must have happened. He asked, "What happened? Why did you come back?"

Yan Yi explained: "Princess Li wanted to assassinate the prince, but now he is locked up by Lord Xiao. I came back on purpose to report this to you."

    In the evening, Wu Bai's eyelids kept twitching, and he was in a panic, always feeling that something was going to happen, because he was worried about Xiao Zimo, Wu Bai finally sent Yan Yi to Xiao Wangfu to protect Xiao Zimo.

    After listening to Yan Yi's words, Wu Bai said happily: "Fortunately, you went to Xiao Wangfu."

    "Master, what should I do next?" Yan Yi asked.

    "You have been by Zimo's side to protect him during this time. As for Yuqing, I will take good care of him for you." Wu Bai replied.

    Yan Yi nodded and said, "I'll go talk to him, and then go to Xiao Wang's mansion, okay?"