12.18

"Sir, what happened?" the guard leader asked respectfully.

    "Someone just wanted to assassinate us." Wu Bai replied.

    "What? Did the young master see their whereabouts?" the guard leader asked.

    Wu Bai pointed to the wall where Feng Zining left, and said, "She climbed the wall from here to leave."

    "Thank you for letting me know." The leader of the guard led the others to chase after Wu Bai's direction.

    Yuqing held Wu Bai's arm and said worriedly, "Young Master, the two of you won't come back, right?" It would be bad if they came back. He would definitely not be able to protect the safety of Young Master,

    "Probably not." Wu Bai shook his head.

    "That's good." Yuqing breathed a sigh of relief, and then said, "Just now, the two of them don't know why they fought each other?"

"Maybe they're not a group, one of them is Lu Jianbuping and drawing a sword to help us, so we can save us." Wu Bai guessed at the masked man he saw just now.

    "Is that so?" Yuqing asked suspiciously.

    "Okay, don't care about their business, the guards have already caught up, it's getting late, you go to sleep!" Wu Bai ordered.

    "Okay!" Yuqing agreed.

    The next day, the leader of the guards came to report, saying that the man had been chased and lost. Wu Bai had already guessed the ending, and he did not blame them, but waved his hands to let them retreat.

    As soon as the guard leader left, the personal maid next to Wu's mother came to Wu Bai's yard.

    "Master, Madam invites you to the hall," the maid said.

    "I see." Wu Bai nodded.

Wu Bai changed his clothes and walked with the Yuqing Dynasty hall. As soon as he entered the hall, he saw Xiao Zimo and Wu's mother sitting in the hall.

    "Brother Bai, you came just in time, Young Master Xiao is looking for you." Wu's mother looked at Wu Bai and said.

    "I have seen Young Master Xiao." Wu Bai said hello.

    Xiao Zimo stood up and bowed back, "I have seen Young Master Wu."

    "I don't know why Young Master Xiao is looking for me?" Wu Bai asked.

    "I want to invite Mr. Wu to go to the theater to listen to the play. I wonder if Mr. Wu has time to spare?" Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai anxiously.

    "Well." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Great." Xiao Zimo said happily.

    Seeing Wu Bai agreed, Wu's mother didn't stop him. She told Wu Bai a few words and let them go.

Wu Bai took Yuqing and followed Xiao Zimo out of Wu Mansion, got on the carriage that Xiao Zimo parked in front of the mansion, and the three quickly headed towards the theater.

    In front of the theater, the three of them just got off the carriage when Shu Lecheng and the three walked over from the opposite side.

    The three of Shu Lecheng originally went to Xiao Zimo's mansion to find Xiao Zimo, but the concierge of Xiao's mansion told them that Xiao Zimo was out, and they had to leave Xiao's mansion. Just when they were bored, Shu Lecheng saw Xiao Zimo get off the carriage with sharp eyes. , Wu Bai and Yuqing came next.

    So the three-person line became a six-person line.

    Everyone walked into the theater, asked for a private room upstairs, and began to listen to the theater.