13.11

After two months of preparations by the Ministry of Rites and the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the wedding day of Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo finally came.

    On the day of the big wedding, many people came. In addition to the emperor and the prince and other princes, Xiao Zimo's fellow scholar and his classmate Zhao Huikang also came to Gongzifu to attend the wedding of the two.

    Although Zhao Huikang is a classmate with Xiao Zimo, he did not participate in the exam this time. He is a concubine of the servant family of the Ministry of Rites. In the next year, he will strive to win the title of champion in one fell swoop. When he has his own mansion, he can find a way to bring his biological mother to his own mansion.

    "Father, brother, brother Xuan, you are here." Wu Bai said to them happily.

With a smile on the emperor's face, he took the lead in saying: "Today's wedding, of course I will come."

    Wu Xu and Wu Xuan also handed over gifts to express their congratulations.

    "Father, please sit down, I'll call Zimo over." Wu Bai led them into the lobby and sat down, then left the lobby to look for Xiao Zimo.

    "It's sticky before I go to church." The emperor said helplessly.

    Wu Xu and Wu Xuan smiled and said nothing.

    After a while, Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo back to the lobby.

    "Meet Your Majesty, His Royal Highness, Seventh Young Master." Xiao Zimo saluted them.

    "Don't be too polite, we will all be family from now on." Wu Xu said with a smile.

    Several people continued to chat, and soon the auspicious time came, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo were married in the presence of the emperor and all the guests.

After the ceremony, Wu Bai stayed directly at the scene. He and Xiao Zimo toasted the emperor and the prince, and then left the lobby and went to the banquet outside to toast the other people attending the wedding.

    After they walked around the table and returned to the lobby, the emperor proposed to return to the palace, but the prince and Wu Xuan said that they would stay for a while.

    In this regard, the emperor did not object to their staying, but he got up to leave.

    So Wu Baifu, the prince and Wu Xuan all got up to send the emperor out of the house, and then they returned to the banquet together.

    Many officials who came to Wu Bai's wedding banquet belonged to the prince's camp, and they called the prince away to discuss the matter when they found the opportunity.

    As the master of the son's mansion, Wu Bai also needed him to make up his mind about some things, so he was soon called away by the people around Lou Ma.

Xiao Zimo stayed on the field to greet everyone.

    Wu Xuan was a little bored in the lobby alone. He got up and left the lobby and walked towards the garden in the backyard.

    This was the first time Wu Xuan came to Wu Bai's mansion. Many scenery gave him a fresh feeling. He walked in the garden with his personal palace servants. Unconsciously, the time passed quickly, and the sky gradually darkened. The palace servant slowly left the garden and walked towards the front.

    While walking, a person appeared at the corner and almost hit him. Fortunately, the two reacted quickly and took a step back from each other in time to avoid hitting him.

    "Who are you?" Wu Xuan asked when he saw that the other party was not dressed like a servant in the house.

    Zhao Huikang replied politely: "The next one is Zhao Huikang, a classmate and friend of the concubine Xiao Zimo. I got lost just now, and I was walking in a hurry. I almost bumped into the son, and I ask the son to forgive me."