10.6

After a long while, everyone came back to their senses. When the leader of the water bandit saw his subordinates being kicked away by Wu Bai, he said angrily: "Go to me, catch him!"

    Water bandits, look at me, I look at you, look at each other and nod, and rush towards Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai grabbed his hand around his waist and pulled out a whip. He jumped out of the carriage and landed in the middle of the water bandits. The whip in his hand kept waving like a silver snake, tearing the skin of the water bandits who besieged him to pieces.

    After a while, these water bandits all fell to the ground, wailing endlessly.

    The six guards put away their long swords and looked at Wu Bai with admiration.

    "Sir, what should we do with these people now?" asked several guards.

    Wu Bai was also in trouble. At this moment, the sound of horse hooves came from behind them.

Hearing this voice, Wu Bai and the others immediately felt that there were a lot of people coming, and all of them immediately took a defensive posture and looked at the people coming.

    Soon, more than twenty horse riders ran in their direction.

    "Appreciate~"

    Those people stopped in front of Wu Bai and the others.

    Wu Bai took a closer look, and the leader turned out to be Xiao Yucheng.

    At this time, Xiao Yucheng also looked at Wu Bai and the others. He looked at Wu Bai who was guarded by the guards.

    "It's you." Xiao Yucheng said confidently.

    "It's me." Wu Bai nodded.

    "You're so young, you dare to walk outside alone, you're not too daring!" Xiao Yucheng said with admiration.

    "I have seen Uncle Xiao." Wu Bai said politely.

When the six guards saw that Wu Bai knew someone, they were a little relieved in their hearts. After all, they had just fought a fight. If they faced Xiao Yucheng and others again, they would definitely suffer.

    Xiao Yucheng lived in Fencheng and knew the water bandits very well. He looked at the howling water bandits on the ground and recognized them at a glance.

    "It's really courageous to dare to attack these water bandits." Xiao Yucheng said with admiration.

    "Thank you uncle for the praise." Wu Bai replied with a smile.

    "I'm here for..." Xia Yucheng was interrupted by Wu Bai before he could finish speaking.

    "Uncle, please step aside, I have something to tell you." Wu Baiman said seriously.

    "Well." Xiao Yucheng got off his horse and followed Wu Bai to the other side.

    "Uncle, I know you are here to bring back Zimo." Wu Bai said first.

Xiao Yucheng nodded and said, "Not bad."

    "Zimo is under the seat of the carriage." Wu Bai said bluntly.

    "Thank you Brother Bai for telling me, I'll take him back now, lest he cause trouble for you." Xiao Yucheng said.

    "Wait a minute, uncle, listen to me first." Wu Bai stopped him and said.

    "Go ahead." Xiao Yucheng acted as if he was listening.

    "Zimo has already told me that the court is going to establish a navy army." Wu Bai said.