13.1 Champion Royal Couple

As soon as Wu Bai returned to the space, before he opened his eyes, he felt a burst of intense light shining on him. Wu Bai stretched out his hand to block the dazzling light, slowly opened his eyes, and looked around.

    He found that the dense fog that originally shrouded the space had completely dissipated, and the dazzling sunlight shone down from above the space, and the vast lawn of flowers looked gorgeous under the sunlight.

    Wu Bai got up and walked towards the lawn. He kept walking forward without any hindrance. He found that the barrier that had prevented him from exploring the space had disappeared. Wu Bai jumped around the lawn happily.

    After playing enough in the space, Wu Bai returned to the study again, took the new book that appeared on the desk in his hand, and lay down on the soft grass to read.

    This is a book called "The Great Mu's Consort Lu".

It tells the story of Qi Chenghe, a champion of the Great Mu Kingdom. He could have entered the court with his talents, but he was married by the emperor and became a concubine, which prevented him from entering the official career.

    The fact that he was unable to enter the office brought a great blow to Qi Chenghe, especially the royal little brother who had a hot temper. Not only was he not allowed to take a concubine, but even he was not allowed to go out to drink with his friends, and the other party was not allowed. Qi Chenghe became more and more depressed.

    At this moment, the royal brother suddenly died of an emergency. After the death of the other party, Qi Chenghe was fortunately appreciated and promoted by the noble. With the help of the noble, he successfully entered the court and rose step by step. , the story of finally re-marrying and having children.

    After reading the story, Wu Bai closed the book and put it aside, while he was lying on the lawn with his eyes closed.

After a while, Wu Bai slowly opened his eyes and found himself in a gorgeous and luxurious room.

    While he was lying on the table, Wu Bai hurriedly sat up straight. Only then did he realize that there was a book in front of him. Wu Bai glanced at it and found this book describing the love story of a talented woman and a beautiful woman.

    Wu Bai then glanced around again and found no one else, so he closed his eyes and began to check the original body's memory.

    He was originally the younger brother of Emperor Xuanping of the Great Mu Kingdom, and came from Emperor Xuanping's Yuan Empress. He has a well-connected compatriot brother who is the crown prince, and Wu Xuan, a well-behaved and sensible brother of the emperor, at the same time. He is deeply favored by the emperor, and can be said to be the happiest existence in the entire palace.

It stands to reason that as long as the original body does not make a big mistake, his life can be very happy and smooth, but things in the world are always not satisfactory, and the same is true for the original body.

    When the original body was eighteen years old, the emperor gave him a marriage, and the candidate for the concubine was the champion of the scientific examination.

    The real suffering of Yuanshen started from getting married. After Yuanshen and the concubine got married, he gradually discovered that the concubine was not satisfied with the marriage at all. The concubine was very disgusted with Yuanshen and felt that Yuanshen had ruined his career. , The concubine often molested the maid next to the original body, trying to embarrass the original body, and at the same time, he and several friends often stayed overnight in the brothel to drink flower wine.

Yuan Shen was favored since he was a child, and naturally he was not a temperament to swallow his anger. When the concubine dared to molest the maids beside him, he asked the guards in the house to step up to beat the concubine. The concubine slipped out and made the other party lose face.