12.12

Capital

    "Zimo, I found another very interesting place this time. Would you like to go together? Maybe you can find your husband there." Shu Lecheng invited.

    "If you don't go, you can't use this trick to fool me again." Xiao Zimo said firmly.

    "You really don't go? If you miss your husband, you will pass this village without this shop." Shu Lecheng persuaded.

    Xiao Zimo shook his head affirmatively and said, "I'm not going."

    "Well then, Wen Xuan and I are going." Shu Lecheng left Xiao Wang's mansion regretfully.

    Huabao Temple

    Yuqing came out of the kitchen with a vegetable plate and put it on the table.

    "Young master, come quickly, the food is ready." Yuqing shouted to Wu Bai.

Wu Bai walked out of the room, looked at the dishes on the table, and asked in surprise, "Where did these dishes come from?"

    "Except for this fish that Big Brother Yan caught in the back mountain, the others were bought by Big Brother Yan in the village." Yuqing explained.

    "What about this rice, you also bought it?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Yeah!" Yu Qing smiled and nodded.

    "Brother Yan also bought chickens and ducks with the villagers, but he hasn't brought them back. He plans to take me to choose them himself." Yuqing said happily.

    Wu Bai looked at him like this, and suddenly felt a big mistake.

    "The fish soup is ready." Yan Yi came out with the fish soup and set it up.

    "Master, this fish soup was made by Big Brother Yan Yi himself." Yuqing said happily.

    "yes?"Wu Bai looked at Yan Yi in surprise, "I didn't expect you to do this."

    Yan Yi smiled and said, "Walking through the rivers and lakes will inevitably take a while."

    "Young master, try this soup first." Yuqing scooped a small bowl of fish soup for Wu Bai and placed it in front of him.

    Wu Bai took a sip and praised: "It's pretty good, let's eat it too!"

    "it is good."

    After the meal, Yan Yi and Yuqing entered the kitchen with tableware and chopsticks. The two of them were frolic in the kitchen before they came out after a long time.

    "Yuqing, take this book to the Tibetan Scriptures Pavilion and return it to the temple." Wu Bai took out a scripture and handed it to Yuqing.

    Yuqing took it over and happily left the courtyard.

    Yan Yi looked at Wu Bai and asked, "Tell me, what do you want to do when you spend Yuqing away?"

"Your identity is not simple, you may bring danger to Yuqing at any time, haven't you thought about the future?" Wu Bai asked back.

    As soon as these words came out, Yan Yi fell silent. Of course he thought that he might bring danger to Yuqing, but he still couldn't help falling in love with Yuqing.

    "Can you tell me about your situation?" Wu Bai continued to ask.

    "...I am an assassin from 'Jackdaw Pavilion'. The assassins in Jackdaw Pavilion are divided into four levels of heaven, earth and Xuanhuang, including one Tianji Assassin, two Earth-level Assassins, eight Xuan-level Assassins, and the number of Huang-level varies. The Lord is the celestial assassin, and I am a prefecture-level assassin. When I was on a mission with another prefecture-level assassin, Lin He, I was accidentally attacked by him and was seriously injured. You all know what happened next." said.