12.21

Li Wangfu

    Li's maid hurried in from outside.

    "Madam, the princess is back," the maid reported.

    "Oh? Where's your lord?" Mrs. Li put down the tonic soup in her hand and asked.

    This Feng Zining hasn't returned for a few days and nights, and the Li family really wants to know what the reaction of King Li is.

    "The lord went to the yard of the princess with a sullen face." The maid said with a little joy.

    Li wiped the corner of his mouth with a handkerchief, stood up, and said, "Let's go, let's go and see the excitement."

    The maid hurriedly stretched out her hand and helped Li to walk towards Feng Zining's yard.

    In the courtyard, King Li asked worriedly, "Zi Ning, where have you been these days? This king is very worried about you."

    Feng Zining said with a cold face, "Wu Bai should be the one you should be worried about. As for me, there is no need for you to worry."

"Zi Ning, don't be angry, this Wu Bai has already been married to Xiao Zimo by His Majesty, you are my princess, how can I worry about him." King Li explained.

    "Wu Bai was given marriage to Xiao Zimo?" Feng Zining said in shock.

    "Yeah, it's spread all over the capital, haven't you heard of it?" King Li said suspiciously.

    "Why did Your Majesty give Wu Bai a marriage?" Feng Zining asked.

    She suffered many losses at Wu Bai's hands, and originally wanted to take revenge and go back, but she did not expect that the other party would get better and better, and even got the emperor's marriage, so she had fallen into the water in order to ruin Wu Bai's reputation. It was a waste.

    "Your Majesty invited Master Yuan into the palace. It is said that Master Yuan told Your Majesty that Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo are a good match from heaven. Perhaps Your Majesty wanted to make this couple perfect, so he gave them a marriage.Li Wang explained.

    "Fate? It's that bald donkey again!" Feng Zining gritted his teeth.

    She was injured by this bald donkey before, and she was finally injured, but the other party came out to block her again!

    Hearing this, King Li's expression changed, and he quickly stopped him and said, "Zi Ning, Lioyuan is an eminent monk, you must not say these words in front of outsiders, otherwise it will bring disaster."

    This Fate is now invited to the palace by His Majesty. I heard that His Majesty respects Yate very much, and even wanted to invite Yen to be the national teacher. After being rejected by Yen, not only did he not get angry, but he valued Yate even more.

    Fortunately, there are no other people here. If Feng Zining's words were heard by outsiders and passed on to His Majesty's ears, they would definitely cause trouble for Li Wangfu.

    Feng Zining said in agreement, "I see."In her heart, she thought that when she helped Lin He become the pavilion owner of Jackdaw Pavilion, she would definitely ask Yuan to pay back the debts she owed a hundredfold.

    At this time, the maid came in and reported: "My lord, Concubine Li is asking to see you."

    "Let her go!" Feng Zining said angrily.

    "Yes." The maid timidly exited the room.

    "Don't let me in?" Li shi raised his eyebrows coldly, "Is this what the lord himself said?"