13.19

Due to the emergency, Wu Bai and others chose to take the waterway. Ten days later, they successfully arrived at Yongyuan Mansion.

    At this time, the flood disaster in Yongyuan Mansion had subsided, and everyone carried food to the Yongyuan Mansion Mansion. On the way, they did not meet a few people. When they arrived at the mansion, they knew that all the surviving citizens had come. here.

    However, these commoners are confronting the soldiers of the government. The soldiers of the government hold weapons and are full of energy, but the faces of the commoners are completely opposite. Everyone is yellow-faced and skinny. The strength confronted the government soldiers, and the two sides could only stalemate like this.

    There were a lot of people lying in the middle of the confrontation between the two sides. If you look closely, you can see that the people who fell to the ground are almost all people with yellow faces and thin skin.

    Suddenly, someone discovered Wu Bai and others.

    "Food, it's food!!"

The people gave up their confrontation with the government soldiers one after another, and all rushed towards Wu Bai and the others.

    Seeing that the situation was not good, the commander of the army immediately pulled out his weapon and led his subordinates to stop the people, but they did not dare to kill the people, so they had to do their best to keep the people from approaching.

    Wu Bai sat on the horse, and he shouted loudly to the people: "Everyone stop first, we are sent by the imperial court to rescue you, these food are prepared for you, everyone has a share."

    After the words fell, the people were quiet for a moment, and then someone said, "Since these grains are for us, what are you stopping us?"

    "Yeah! Why stop us!!" Many people said angrily.

Wu Bai pointed to the open space next to him and said loudly, "From now on, as long as you go there to line up, I will immediately have people distribute the food to you!"

    The people quieted down again, everyone, look at me, I look at you, and after a while, they all ran to the open space pointed to by Wu Bai and lined up, but their eyes never left the food that Wu Bai brought.

    Wu Bai ordered people to place the food in the open space, guarded by the guards.

    At this time, the officials of Yongyuan Mansion came to Wu Bai under the protection of the mansion soldiers, and they said respectfully, "See the fifth son of the lower official!"

    Wu Bai glanced at the leading official and said, "Are you Song De, the prefect of Yongyuan House?"

    "It's the lower official." Song De cupped his hands.

    After the two sides exchanged a few words, Wu Bai immediately instructed Song De to set up a dozen cauldrons in the open space and start cooking porridge.

When the people saw that Wu Bai kept his promise and really wanted to distribute the food to them, they all honestly waited in the open space.

    After all the people received the porridge, Wu Bai asked some of the guards to guard the food, and he took another part of the people to follow Song De and others into the government office.

    As soon as he entered the lobby, Wu Bai pointed at Song De and said sharply, "Take them down to me!"

    The commander of the army guard moved when he heard the sound, and quickly restrained Song De and other officials.