11.18

Wu Bai disguised Xiao Zimo into a young and honest man, and then put a hood on him.

    The two were about to leave the courtyard when they were stopped by Huanyu.

    "Uncle Xiao, Doctor Bai, where are you going?" Huanyu asked.

    "The genius doctor is bored in the mansion, and he wants to go out to breathe." Wu Bai explained.

    Huanyu looked at the hood on Xiao Zimo's head and wondered, "Can he breathe with the hood on?"

    "...I actually have something to deal with." Xiao Zimo said.

    "What's the matter?" Huanyu asked.

    "It's very important, I can't tell Miss Huanyu for the time being." Xiao Zimo shook his head.

    "Madam said, let me follow the genius doctor and take good care of the genius doctor." Huanyu said sternly.

"Miss Huanyu, your wife is talking about letting you take care of the seriously injured doctor, but now that the doctor has recovered, he doesn't need your care." Wu Bai said in a soft voice.

    "Is that so?" Huanyu hesitated.

    "That's right, if you don't believe it, you can ask your wife now." Wu Bai spread his hands.

    Huanyu hesitated for a moment and said, "Okay then, I'll go back to Madam now, you guys will wait for me here first."

    "Go!" Wu Bai waved his hand.

    Soon Huanyu left the yard. Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo walked into the room and left a note for Mrs. Shang Shu before leaving the yard.

    When Huanyu brought Madam Shangshu to the courtyard, she did not find the two of them.

    "Ma'am, they are gone. The slaves told them to wait for us."Huanyu hurriedly explained.

    Mrs. Shang Shu walked into the room and saw the note on the table, she picked it up and read: "My doctor and I have something important to deal with, thank you for your careful care of Mrs. during this time, if there is an opportunity in the future, we will definitely repay. "

    "Madam..." Huanyu said hesitantly.

    "What's wrong?" Mrs. Shangshu looked at her.

    "The genius doctor wears a hood on his head when he goes out. This is easy to identify. Shall we get him back quickly?" Huanyu said.

    "Wearing a hood?" Mrs. Shangshu thought for a while, and said, "Forget it, since the genius doctor has something to deal with, we can't stop him. He is wearing a hood now, so he will not be discovered by the people of Jingwang's mansion."

    Outside the mansion, Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo into a secluded alley.

    Xiao Zimo took off the hood on his head.

"I shouldn't be discovered like this, right?" Xiao Zimo hesitated.

    "Don't worry, if you look like this, even if you stand in front of your parents, they won't recognize you." Wu Bai affirmed with a full face.

    "That's good, let's go to Xiangguo Temple now!" Xiao Zimo said eagerly.

    "Well, let's go to the car shop first." Wu Bai nodded.

    "By the way, we are now a father and son, don't miss out." Wu Bai reminded.

    Hearing this, Xiao Zimo's face turned slightly dark, and he said speechlessly, "Don't you want to take advantage of me, so you disguised me as a young man, right?"