14.15

A month and a half later, Wu Bai and his party finally arrived in the capital.

    Wu Bai looked at the direction of the palace and was very excited. He was finally going to see Xiao Zimo.

    After the group entered the city, Wu Bai bowed to Qin Tianhua and said, "Thank you for taking care of the little general for entering Beijing this time. Wu Bai is very grateful."

    Qin Tianhua said to Wu Bai: "Master Wu, don't be so polite. If there was no help from Master Wu before, my Qin family should have become the sinners of Dashun at this moment. If you say thank you, it should be me thanking Master Wu."

    "The little general still has to return to the palace, so let's say goodbye." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "Well, farewell." Qin Tianhua glanced at Fang Huayuan, and then left with someone.

    Wu Bai took Wu's father, Wu's mother and Fang Huayuan to Yaxing to rent a mansion and live there temporarily.

On the other side, Qin Tianhua entered the palace with the gold and silver treasures sent by Xiao Yueke and Dayanguo.

    Xiao Zimo was furious when he saw Xiao Yueke, who was tied up with five flowers. He endured his anger and asked Qin Tianhua, "Qin Aiqing, can you give me an explanation, I asked you to escort the princess into Beijing, but I didn't ask you to escort the princess. She's in Beijing!"

    Qin Tianhua knelt on the ground, and he replied, "Your Majesty, Wei Chen is helpless. The third princess colluded with Prince Dayang and wanted to steal the border defense map. Wei Chen and my father had no choice but to take her down."

    Xiao Yueke immediately retorted: "Brother Huang, don't listen to his nonsense, he framed me for this matter!"

    The anger on Xiao Zimo's face dissipated, and he asked suspiciously, "What the hell is going on?"

"I was just curious about the scenery of the border town, so I started to play in the border town. Who knew that the Qin family would frame me and I would collude with foreign enemies. Brother Huang, I have suffered a lot along the way. You must be the master for me!" Xiao Yue But he said with a grievance on his face.

    Qin Tianhua snorted coldly and told all about how Xiao Yueke deceived the border defense map in the border city and how he was taken down by himself, and then he took out Mu Haoyan's confession and presented it to Xiao Zimo.

    "Your Majesty, this is the testimony confessed by Prince Dayang," Qin Tianhua said, raising his hand.

    After Xiao Zimo took the testimony and read it, he looked slightly dark, looked at Xiao Yueke, and said sharply, "Yueke, do you have something to say?"

    "Brother Huang, this is all because the father and son of the Qin family united to frame me. What do you want me to say!" Xiao Yueke said excitedly.

    "Your Majesty, Wei Chen can guarantee his life, every sentence is true, and there is no deception.Qin Tianhua said loudly.

    Seeing this, Xiao Zimo came to a conclusion in his heart, and he said: "Come here, take the princess down and imprison it, and execute it when I find out the truth."

    "Yes." Soon two guards walked in and took Xiao Yueke down.

    Qin Tianhua was not too surprised by this result. After all, it would be wrong if the emperor believed his words easily, and it was the correct way to check it.

    Xiao Zimo looked at Qin Tianhua again and said, "Qin Aiqing has worked hard to enter Beijing this time."

    "Weichen is not hard." Qin Tianhua shook his head and said.