11.17

Jingwangfu

    The old princess looked at King Jing with a distorted face and comforted: "Tianyu, don't be too angry, I didn't expect the emperor to appear there, otherwise I will definitely arrest the old man Bai for you."

    Qu Tianyu said angrily: "Even if the emperor is there, there is also the Xiangguo Temple, so can't mother act in a low-key manner? It has to be so much fanfare!"

    "I originally planned to keep a low profile, but those pilgrims didn't allow me to search the house because of their identity, so I had to hold out my identity to suppress them." The old princess explained.

    She also doesn't want to use her power to oppress others, but those pilgrims don't cooperate, what can she do?

    "Can't mother send someone to sneak into Xiangguo Temple to investigate secretly?" Qu Tianyu said helplessly.

    The old princess said bitterly: "I was too anxious to catch the old man Bai, so I acted impulsively."

Qu Tianyu sighed: "Forget it, it seems that the old man Bai is not hiding in the Xiangguo Temple. Mother will not care about this matter."

    "Okay, but I still think that the old man Bai is hiding in Xiangguo Temple." The old princess said firmly.

    "How is it possible that my mother has already searched the Xiangguo Temple and didn't find him." Qu Tianyu retorted.

    "I have searched Xiangguo Temple, but I have never entered the Zen room. Maybe he is hiding there." The old princess guessed.

    "The emperor was in the room at the time. If the old man Bai was inside, he couldn't possibly protect him?" Qu Tianyu asked hesitantly.

    The old princess said: "In the emperor's heart, the old man Bai is a genius doctor, not a thief in my mouth. Of course, he will say that there are no thieves in the house. In this way, the old man Bai just hides."

"In that case, there is a possibility." Qu Tianyu hesitated.

    "Not as good as me..." Qu Tianyu interrupted the old princess before she could finish her words.

    Qu Tianyu said sternly: "Mother, leave this matter to me, you don't have to."

    "But what are you going to do?" the old princess asked.

    "I'm going to ask my grandfather for help. He has a lot of people under him. My mother used to make too much trouble. At this moment, I shouldn't send people from the house to Xiangguo Temple. If they are recognized, it will be a trouble." Qu Tianyu calmly said.

    Seeing that he had an idea, the old princess didn't take matters to her.

    The Duke's Mansion of Qi

    Old Duke Qi looked at his grandson in front of him, and asked indifferently, "Tianyu, why did you come to me today? Is there something wrong?"

Qu Tianyu nodded and said, "Yes, I do have something to ask my grandfather for help."

    "Tell me, what's the matter?" Old Qi Guogong asked.

    "I want to ask my grandfather to help me solve a person." Qu Tianyu said.

    "who?"

    "White God Doctor."

    Old Duke Qi said in amazement, "Why is this?" He remembered that Doctor Bai saved this grandson twice.

    "Doctor Bai stole an important letter from my house, and I must get it back as soon as possible, otherwise it will be a bad thing." Qu Tianyu explained.