10.2

In the evening, after everyone had dinner, Mother Wu took Wu Bai out of the dining room, leaving only Wu Yuanliang to continue drinking with Xiao Yucheng.

    Wu Yuanliang thought of what his little brother said at noon, and he said, "Brother Xiao, I agreed to the proposal you said today."

    Xiao Yucheng looked at Wu Yuanliang with surprise, and was a little curious about how quickly Wu Yuanliang's attitude changed. When he saw the attitudes of Wu Yuanliang and his wife during the day, it seemed that he didn't want to agree to this marriage.

    In fact, Xiao Yucheng doesn't have to ask to marry the younger brother of the Wu family for his son, but after all, there was an agreement at the beginning. Now that the children are grown up, the Wu family cannot take the initiative to mention this matter. Not reserved, so he came all the way to Yancheng and took the initiative to mention the marriage of the two families.

He didn't actually think that Wu Yuanliang would agree. At noon, he just asked tentatively. If the other party repented, he would leave on his own. Then he could rest assured to see the marriage for his son when he returned to Fencheng.

    "Is what Brother Wu said true?" Xiao Yucheng confirmed again.

    "Of course it's true. A gentleman is hard to follow. Since this marriage was decided by the two families, he will never go back on it." Wu Yuanliang affirmed with a full face.

    Xiao Yucheng said hesitantly, "But the attitude of my sister-in-law during the day?"

    "Well, this matter is decided by me, and your sister-in-law has been persuaded by me." Wu Yuanliang said confidently.

Seeing this, Xiao Yucheng didn't want to ask any more questions. After all, everyone had already promised the two marriages. If he continued to ask, he seemed a little dissatisfied with the marriage. My brother is still satisfied with being his own husband.

    "Since Brother Wu said so, then I'm relieved." Xiao Yucheng said with a smile.

    "Brother Xiao, don't worry, come, let's chat while drinking." Wu Yuanliang said, raising his glass.

    "Hahaha, Brother Wu, please." Xiao Yucheng replied in return.

    The next day, Wu Bai found Wu's mother and inquired about the progress of the marriage.

    Mother Wu reached out and lightly tapped his forehead, and said with a smile, "So you want to leave me and your father's side early?"

    "Of course not." Wu Bai shook his head.

    "It's almost there." Wu's mother was satisfied with his answer, and then told him, "Your father has set a wedding date for you, and it will be in March next year."

    "It's only April, so it's still a year away." Wu Bai said with a bitter face.

    "Why, do you think the time is too short?" Mother Wu gave him a sideways glance.

    "No, no, next year will be next year!" Wu Bai quickly waved his hand.

    "Don't blame your father. Fencheng is about a month away. If you get married in the future, it may be difficult for us to see you again. He is also reluctant to bear you, so he wants to stay with you for a while." Wu's mother explained .

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "My son understands, I didn't blame my father."

    At this time, Wu Yuanliang walked in from the door.

    When he saw Wu Bai was there, he said, "Brother Bai is there tooThat's right, I'm also going to ask your mother to tell you that the marriage is set. "