11.10

With the addition of King Jing, those men in black quickly became uneasy and fell one after another.

    Seeing this, Wu Bai silently beat his horse and left here, returning to the open space.

    Not long after he came back, the emperor and others came back with the seriously injured Qu Tianyu.

    Seeing Qu Tianyu in a coma, Wu Bai's face was strange. If he guessed correctly, those men in black should be Qu Tianyu's subordinates. If so, how could Qu Tianyu be injured?

    The emperor was assassinated, and King Jing was injured and comatose. With such a big event, the hunting could not continue, and everyone could only return to the palace.

    However, none of this has much to do with Wu Bai. He silently returned to his room behind Wan Yasu and others, while Wu Honglang was called by his boss and came back the next morning.

    At that time, Wu Bai and Wan Yasu were having breakfast.

Seeing Wu Honglang coming back, Wan Yasu was the first to ask, "Master, what's going on?"

    Wan Yasu was chatting with a few ladies, and before she could figure out what was going on, she followed them back to the palace. It happened that Wu Honglang was called away by his boss, and she didn't know who to ask.

    Now that Wu Honglang is back, she naturally wants to ask clearly.

    Wu Honglang rubbed his brows and sighed: "Your Majesty was assassinated, King Jing was stabbed by a thief in order to save His Majesty. He was poisoned and unconscious. His Majesty was furious and was investigating the source of those assassins. You will stay here for two days. Don't wander around in the yard."

    "Your Majesty met an assassin?" Wan Yasu exclaimed.

    "Keep your voice down, alright, I've already told you the matter, you know what you have in mind, don't go out and shout." Wu Honglang explained.

Wan Yasu nodded and said, "Yes, my concubine understands."

    Seeing that Wu Honglang's face was full of exhaustion, she quickly asked the servants to help Wu Honglang down to rest.

    After Wu Honglang left, Wan Yasu told Wu Ran a few words, and then chased Wu Honglang away.

    Wu Ran looked at Wu Bai and asked curiously, "You went hunting in the woods yesterday, did you see your Majesty and the others being assassinated?"

    "The Mulan paddock is so big and the trees are thick, how could I meet them, you are very imaginative." Wu Bai glanced at him and said lightly.

    "I'm just curious, by the way, when did you learn to ride a horse?" Wu Ran continued to ask.

    "Am I familiar with you? Why should I tell you." Wu Bai said speechlessly.

    Wu Ran: "..."

Two days later, King Jing's condition stabilized a little and he could endure the bumps on the road, so the emperor ordered to bring everyone back to Beijing.

    Wu Honglang walked in from outside the door and said, "You guys hurry up and pack up your salutes. Your Majesty has an order to return to Beijing immediately."

    Wan Yasu was surprised: "Why so suddenly?"

    "Prince Jing's condition has temporarily stabilized. In order to prevent the recurrence of his condition, His Majesty will suddenly order him to return to Beijing, hoping to return to the capital before King Jing's condition flares up again." Wu Honglang explained.