12.17

After the meal, Xiao Zimo said to Wu Bai, "I heard that there is a new opera troupe in the city today. I wonder if Young Master Wu would like to listen to the opera together?"

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Yes!"

    "We're going too." Shu Lecheng said hurriedly.

    "Let's go then!" Xiao Zimo said reluctantly.

    Shu Lecheng saw what Xiao Zimo meant, and he whispered to Yang Jingshan: "Zimo really values ​​sex over friends!"

    Yang Jingshan glanced at Shu Lecheng speechlessly, and said to himself, "This kid is too blind, and he wants to join in the fun.

    Everyone left the restaurant, came to the theater, and began to listen to the play.

    Xiao Wang's mansion was blown up. Princess Xiao looked at the matchmaker Wang in disbelief and asked, "What did you say? Zimo actually likes Wu Bai?"

"Yes, wangfei, I saw with my own eyes that the prince took the initiative to invite Wu Bai for dinner." Wang matchmaker replied.

    "How is this possible?" Princess Xiao continued, "Are you sure you read it right?"

    Matchmaker Wang hurriedly nodded and said, "Lao Shen is very sure, there are so many people in the restaurant, besides Lao Shen, many people have seen it."

    "Why is Zimo so confused, he actually likes a little brother like Wu Bai." Princess Xiao said with a displeased face.

    At this time, Lord Xiao walked in from outside the door. He looked at the matchmaker Wang and said, "The matchmaker Wang is here to deliver the portrait again today?"

    Before the matchmaker Wang could answer, Lord Xiao took a quick step, took the portrait from her hand, unfolded it, and commented: "This little brother has a straight face, looking at a bookish and elegant appearance, I don't know which family's little brother is. brothers?"

"This is the younger brother of the family of Jiu Wu, the Imperial College Prison." Wang matchmaker replied.

    "It turned out to be the younger brother of the Imperial Household Sacrificial Restaurant, no wonder he looks a little bookish." Xiao Wangye said clearly.

    Lord Xiao walked up to Princess Xiao with the portrait and praised: "Madam, look, this little brother is very good, much better than the portrait that Wang matchmaker brought a few days ago."

    Seeing that he was satisfied with this little brother, Princess Xiao had no choice but to explain: "This little brother can't choose. He pushed Princess Li into the pond before, and his reputation is bad!"

    "And this?" Prince Xiao doesn't like to hear these gossips on weekdays, so he doesn't know about it. Princess Xiao knows his temperament, so he didn't mention it to him.

The matchmaker Wang said: "Princess, I heard another saying in the restaurant today. It is said that Princess Li deliberately fell into the water in order to frame Wu Bai."

    "Oh? There is such a saying, matchmaker Wang, you should talk about it carefully." Lord Xiao asked curiously.

    "I heard that Wu Bai and Li Wang and his wife met in the restaurant today. At that time, Princess Li fell from the second floor, but she turned over and returned to the second floor as light as a swallow. The whole person was uninjured, and the other party was very good. It must be to frame Wu Bai to fall into the water." Wang matchmaker said.

    "Princess Li has such good skills?" Princess Xiao was a little unconvinced.

    "This is not from the old man. I heard it. There were many people in the restaurant at that time. If the princess doesn't believe it, she can send someone to inquire." Matchmaker Wang quickly waved her hand.