10.8

During dinner, Wu Bai put on his brother's clothes again and came to the dining room.

    Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai, and then completely recognized Wu Bai as a little brother.

    After the meal, the Wu family couple led Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo to the pavilion in the garden and sat down.

    "Zimo, I haven't introduced myself to you seriously, my name is Wu Bai." Wu Bai said to Xiao Zimo first.

    "Wu Bai?" Xiao Zimo always felt that he had heard this name before.

    Wu Yuanliang smiled and asked Xiao Zimo, "Zimo, it's rare for you to come to Yancheng, so you have to stay for a while."

    "Yes, yes, during this time, let Brother Bai take you to have a good time in Yancheng." Wu's mother enthusiastically echoed.

    "Well, thank you uncle and aunt for your kindness." Xiao Zimo smiled back.

    "How is your father recently?" Wu Yuanliang asked with concern.

"My father is in good health." Xiao Zimo replied.

    After caring about Xiao Zimo, Wu's father took the initiative to take Wu's mother out of the pavilion, leaving the space for the two young people.

    Xiao Zimo wondered: "Uncle and aunt, they seem to be too warm to me?"

    Wu Bai chuckled and asked back: "You said before that there was a fiancé in Yancheng, but do you still remember his name?"

    "My father told me it was called... Wu Bai!" Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai in shock.

    "Now you know why my father and mother are so enthusiastic about you!" Wu Bai raised his eyebrows and smiled.

    "You are my fiancé?" Xiao Zimo asked here, his face flushed red when he remembered something.

Seeing Xiao Zimo's face turning red, Wu Bai became teased, and he joked: "Actually, I'm not your fiancé, it's just the same name."

    In an instant, Xiao Zimo was poured cold water on his head, and he said dumbfoundedly, "same name?"

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Mmmm."

    "How could this be?" Xiao Zimo asked with gloomy eyes.

    At night, Xiao Zimo was lying on the bed tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep. He felt that he had been stimulated too much today. First, he learned that Wu Bai was the younger brother, and then he learned that Wu Bai was his fiancé. He digested the news, and Wu Bai told him that it was just the same name.

    "Why not?" Xiao Zimo sighed.

    In his sleep, he was still muttering: "How could it not be?"

The next day, looking at Xiao Zimo's dark circles, Wu Bai asked, "Zimo, what's wrong with you?"

    Xiao Zimo shook his head in frustration, and said, "I'm fine, maybe it's because I recognized the bed, I didn't sleep well last night."

    "It's your first time in Yancheng, shall I take you out for a walk?" Wu Bai suggested that he looked a little lost.

    "Yeah." Xiao Zimo agreed.

    When Wu's father and Wu's mother learned that the two were going out, they sighed, "Brother is a big mistake!"

    On the street, Wu Bai smiled and introduced Xiao Zimo the details of Yancheng, and Xiao Zimo gradually lost his previous feeling of loss and listened carefully to Wu Bai's introduction.