12.23

Afterwards, Wu Bai didn't ask how Yan Yi dealt with Lin He. He was very busy recently, and Wu's mother just sent someone to ask him to try on the wedding dress. The previous wedding dress was a bit big, and Wu's mother changed it again. Now he's going to try again.

    The design of this wedding dress was sent to Wu's House by Xiao Wangfu, and Xiao Zimo's wedding dress was also the same style.

    Wu Bai put on the wedding dress according to Wu's mother's request. Against the background of the wedding dress embroidered with bright red pomegranate and mandarin duck patterns, the whole person revealed a unique nobility.

    Seeing Wu Bai slightly raised the corner of his mouth to himself, Yuqing couldn't help holding his breath, staring at Wu Bai.

    After a long while, Yuqing came back to his senses and praised: "Young Master! You are so beautiful in your wedding dress!"

    Wu's mother was also very satisfied. She looked around Wu Bai before ordering someone to help Wu Bai change the wedding dress.

"Okay, let's go back first! I'll send someone to ask you to come over again if something happens." Wu's mother said to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Yes, mother, I understand."

    On this side, Wu Bai was constantly preparing for the wedding, and on the other side, Xiao Zimo did the same.

    Li Wangfu

    "Zi Ning, this is my new martial arts teacher. I plan to let him teach me kung fu so that I can compete with you in the future." Li Wang happily brought Feng Zining to the martial arts field.

    Feng Zining looked at Master Wu and said, "I don't know how Master's kung fu is. Zining wants to ask for a lesson or two, can I agree?"

    The martial arts father hesitated for a moment and said, "Sorry, I can't agree."

    "Why?" Feng Zining asked in confusion.

King Li knew the worries of Wu teacher's father, he said: "Master Wu, Zi Ning's kung fu is very good, you don't have to worry about hurting her."

    When Feng Zining heard that she was underestimating herself, she immediately reached out and attacked Master Wu.

    Master Wu immediately dodged to the side, dodging Feng Zining's attack, and then the two quickly got up in the martial arts field.

    After half a cup of tea, Master Wu had some difficulties in his succession. He knew that he would lose if he continued like this. In order to look good, he made a false move at Feng Zining and prepared to retreat to the side, but he did not expect Feng Zining. He didn't catch his feint trick at all, and instead fell backwards following his attack.

    Li Wang was shocked and ran over to catch Feng Zining, who had fainted.

    "Zi Ning--"

    "Master, what's going on?" King Li asked.

Master Wu retracted his fist, and replied timidly: "I just made a false move, and I didn't use much strength. I don't know what happened to the princess and fell down."

    "Come on, go and invite the doctor." King Li didn't have time to pursue Master Wu's guilt, so he hurriedly picked up Feng Zining and walked towards Feng Zining's yard.

    After a while, the doctor was invited to give Feng Zining a pulse.

    "Reporting to the lord, the princess has been given a chronic poison by someone, and now the poison is released." The doctor said with his hands over.