11.11

In the Imperial Physician's Office, Imperial Physician Liu searched through medical books and classics, but could not find a way to treat King Jing.

    Suddenly, he had a flash of inspiration and thought of something, and immediately he put his medical skills on the shelf, raised his feet and left the Imperial Physician's Office.

    After he left, an imperial physician asked the person beside him, "Where is Imperial Physician Liu planning to go?"

    "I don't know, looking at his hurried expression, he might have thought of a way to save King Jing!"

    "Among us, Imperial Physician Liu is more skilled in medicine. If he can really think of a way to heal King Jing, then I'll be the one who suffers."

    "Isn't Imperial Physician Liu going to Prince Jing's Mansion? I want to see how he healed Prince Jing. Would you like to go with us?" An Imperial Physician asked.

    "Go, go, why don't you go." The imperial physicians echoed.

"That's fine, let's catch up quickly!"

    The imperial physicians hurriedly left the imperial hospital in a carriage. When the news reached the emperor's ears, he was slightly puzzled: "Why are they all out of the palace?"

    The big eunuch behind him guessed: "Maybe we have found a way to save Prince Jing."

    "If so, then I will also go and have a look." The emperor put down the memorial in his hand and got up and said.

    Soon he came to King Jing's mansion in a chariot.

    When everyone saw him coming, they quickly knelt down and saluted.

    "What's going on?" the emperor asked, "Could it be that all the Ai Qing have found a way to save King Jing?"

    The imperial physicians hesitated, look at me, I will look at you, and finally an imperial physician who was usually a face in front of the emperor stood up and replied, "Reporting to Your Majesty, the ministers have not found a way to save King Jing."

"Then why did you all suddenly come to Prince Jing's mansion?" the emperor asked in a deep voice.

    "I saw Imperial Physician Liu leaving the Imperial Physician's Office, thinking that he had found a way to treat King Jing, so they came to King Jing's mansion one after another," the Physician explained.

    Only then did the emperor realize that there was no Imperial Physician Liu among these people, and he continued to ask, "Where is the Imperial Physician Liu?"

    "I don't know." The imperial physicians shook their heads.

    After a white run, the emperor's face was a little ugly, and he said with a sullen face: "If Imperial Physician Liu comes back, let him come to see me immediately!"

    "Yes." The imperial physicians replied.

    The emperor originally planned to leave directly, but after thinking about it, he went into the inner room and looked at King Jing before leaving the palace of King Jing.

    As soon as he left, the imperial physicians breathed a sigh of relief and started talking.

    "Where did this Imperial Physician Liu go?"

Office of the Minister of Punishment

    Imperial Physician Liu was sitting in the hall drinking tea, and Mrs. Shang Shu walked in from outside the hall.

    "I have seen Imperial Physician Liu, but I don't know what the Imperial Physician Liu came to the door today?" Mrs. Shang Shu asked.

    "I heard that Lord Shang Shu's body has recovered, and I don't know where to find the magic medicine and prescription?" Imperial Doctor Liu did not go around the bend, and directly explained his purpose.