13.23

Wu Xu chased Wu Bai and the others to the Young Master's Mansion, and Lou Mo and Yu Lan and others hurried up to meet him.

    After entering the mansion, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo first went back to the main courtyard to wash up, changed their clothes, and appeared in the hall again.

    "Brother Bai, Zimo, can you two tell me what happened after you went to Yongyuan Mansion?" Wu Xu asked.

    "Yes." Wu Bai nodded.

    Then he slowly recounted what he saw and heard in Yongyuan Mansion during the trip, and how they escaped the pursuit of King An's men, and successfully brought Song De into the palace.

    After listening to Wu Bai's remarks, Wu Xu said angrily, "Uncle An sent someone to hunt you down!"

    "That's right, before entering the palace, I instructed Commander Liu to send all those who assassinated us to the prison of the Ministry of Justice. As the minister of the Ministry of Justice, I believe that he will definitely take good care of those people."Wu Bai said.

    "Sent to the Ministry of Punishment?" Wu Xu was surprised for a moment, and then he said again, "Don't worry, I will let my uncle interrogate them well, and let them explain to King An."

    "Royal father is now thinking about protecting Uncle An. We can't do anything about him for the time being. We need another way to think about this matter." Wu Bai said with a sense of loss.

    "This matter is not as difficult as you think. As long as we spread the word about what Uncle An has done, we don't need to worry about it at that time. The father will definitely try to block the lingering public." Wu Xu Hand wave.

    "Although this method is desirable, the emperor will definitely anger his brother after the incident. I would rather the emperor only blame me." Wu Bai said sternly.

Wu Xu shook his head and said: "It's okay, as the prince, the emperor must be the master for those innocent people, how can I leave everything to you, before you went to relieve the disaster on behalf of the emperor, the emperor's heart was very It's uncomfortable, I don't want you to be wronged this time."

    "Brother..."

    "Okay, you don't need to say more, the emperor understands that these are the responsibilities of the emperor." Wu Xu said as he should.

    After saying this, Wu Xu stood up and said, "You guys have worked hard on this trip, take a good rest! Brother Huang will leave first!"

    "Well, Brother Huang, walk slowly!" Wu Bai got up and said.

    After Wu Xu left, Xiao Zimo walked in front of Wu Bai, rubbed his head, and said, "Okay, don't think too much, the boat will naturally go straight to the bridge, and the prince is not as weak as you think."

"I know, it's just that he is facing the emperor this time." Wu Bai raised his head and said.

    "Royal father is not a foolish person, he is only temporarily stumbled by brotherhood, he will figure it out." Xiao Zimo comforted.

    "Yeah!" Wu Bai nodded heavily.

    After Wu Xu left the mansion, he went straight to the punishment department and told Lou Taihe everything about King An.

    Lou Taihe said in shock: "The source of this flood is Prince An!"

    "That's right, uncle, all the people that Commander Liu handed over to you are King An's subordinates, you should try them carefully." Wu Xu explained.

    "Okay, I will interrogate them carefully." Lou Taihe said solemnly.

    "Uncle, can you lend me some hands?" Wu Xu continued to ask.