12.6

Yuqing walked out of the meditation room and looked at his wrists dejectedly. He wanted to ignore that person, but then he thought of what the young master said yesterday, "Saving a life is better than building a seven-level Buddha." He was worried that if he really ignored the person, At that time, it would be bad if the other party starved to death in the meditation room.

    After thinking about it, Yuqing still couldn't bear to leave the other party alone. He went to Zhaitang again to order three meals, and then returned to the meditation room.

    When the man saw Yuqing coming back again, a trace of surprise and joy flashed in his eyes.

    "You're back?"

    Yuqing snorted and said in a muffled voice, "I'm afraid that if I don't come back, you will starve to death here." After speaking, he put down a meal on the table.

    "Since you've woken up, then you can eat it yourself!" Yuqing said.

The man saw that Yuqing was still carrying two meals in his hand, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he asked quietly, "I didn't expect you to eat a lot, so you actually eat two?"

    As soon as these words came out, Yuqing was instantly furious, and he said angrily: "You are the rice bucket, I am eating for two people, and the weight for two people!"

    "Two people? Who else besides you?" the man asked.

    "And my house..." Yuqing said here, and immediately stopped, he said displeasedly: "This has nothing to do with you."

    Hearing this, the man's complexion changed slightly. After a moment of silence, he asked, "I'm under Yan Yi, do you know what the benefactor is called?"

    Yuqing replied indifferently: "My name is Yuqing."

    "Yuqing, I wrote it down." Yan Yi said solemnly.

    "After my injury is healed, I will definitely repay Yuqing's grace."Yan Yi promised.

    "There is no need to repay. I actually don't want to save you. It's my son who said, 'It is better to save one life than to build a seven-level pagoda', and I will save you." Yuqing replied casually.

    "Who is your son?" Yan Yi asked along the way.

    "Ah!" Yuqing covered her mouth, "How did I tell the son."

    Yan Yi: "..." What a fool!

    "Listen, I don't care who you are, but if you want to hurt my son, I will definitely not let you go!" Yuqing bluffed with the food box.

    "...Don't worry, I have no grudges with your son, and since you saved me, I will definitely not hurt your son." Yan Yi assured.

    Yuqing patted his chest and exhaled: "That's good, after all, I didn't save the wrong person."

"Can I ask your son's surname and name?" Yan Yi felt that if he knew himself and his enemy, he would not be in danger in a hundred battles. He still had to find out the details of the person in front of him.

    "Humph! I won't tell you." Yuqing smiled proudly, he took the food box and walked out, and said, "I won't tell you any more, I'm going back, the son is still waiting for me to take the food back. Woolen cloth!"

    Then, he happily left the meditation room.

    Yan Yi looked at his back, pondered, and after a while, he took the food box on the table, took out the food from it, and started to eat.

    After breakfast, he was about to lie down, but he found that there seemed to be a hard object under his hand, and he looked down and found that it was a small porcelain bottle. Yan Yi opened the bottle and found some powdery things inside, and he lifted it up. Opened his clothes and observed carefully, and found that the powder was the same as the powder sprinkled on the wound.