14.23

What happened in the courtroom quickly reached Mu Haoxun's ears, and he was overjoyed when he heard the news.

    "Emperor sister, Emperor Shun punished a high-ranking official in the court today for you." Mu Haoxun smiled smugly.

    After listening to Mu Haoxun's words, Mu Qin always felt a little uneasy in her heart. She said, "Brother Emperor, Emperor Shun doesn't seem to be a foolish person. Will there be any changes in this?"

    Mu Haoxun calmly reassured: "Emperor sister, you underestimate your own charm. You are the number one beauty in Dayang. It is normal for Emperor Shun to be obsessed with you."

    "But Emperor Shun didn't call me into the palace these few days, he seems to have forgotten me." Mu Qin said uneasily.

"I don't know what the emperor's sister does. The courtiers of Da Shun are very opposed to Emperor Shun's appointment of you as his empress. As far as the emperor's brother knows, they are still planning to unite with the royal family to force Emperor Shun to compromise. Emperor Shun needs to spend time dealing with these people. It is normal for you to be left out for a few days." Mu Haoxun analyzed.

    After he said this, he was still a little uneasy when he saw Mu Qin's face, so he said again: "Think about it for yourself, is it more important to be cold for a few days, or is it more important to be the queen?"

    As soon as these words came out, Mu Qin's mind suddenly froze, and he replied: "Naturally, the queen's position is more important."

    "It seems that Huangmei has already figured it out." Mu Haoxun said with relief.

    "Thank you, Brother Huang, for the point, I understand." Mu Qin put away the gloom on his face and said brightly.

On the other side, officials headed by the prime minister found the higher-ranking clans in the royal family, and explained to them that Xiao Zimo planned to make Princess Dayang the queen. After hearing this, the clansmen promised to meet tomorrow. Enter the palace to persuade the emperor.

    After receiving the answers from the clansmen, the ministers left with confidence.

    the next day

    After Wu Bai left the house, he did not go to the Ministry of Officials, but entered the palace with the gold medal, and entered the Golden Luan Hall smoothly. He lowered his head and stood in the corner behind the hall, without attracting the attention of others.

    Above the main hall, Xiao Zimo passed through the curtain and brought the prince to the throne of the golden luan.

    When the courtiers and the clansmen saw Xiao Zimo appear, they knelt down and bowed.

    "See your majesty, long live my emperor, long live!"

Xiao Zimo looked up, looked at Wu Bai in the corner, and then raised his hand and said, "All Aiqings are flat!"

    "Thank you, Your Majesty!" Everyone stood up one after another.

    Wang Gonggong shouted as usual: "If there is something to play, I will retreat to the court!"

    As soon as the words fell, the ministers and clansmen hadn't reacted, and suddenly a crisp voice came from the corner of the hall.

    "Your Majesty, Wei Chen has something to announce!"

    Hearing this voice, the clansmen temporarily held their footsteps and stood still, as did all the courtiers. They thought to themselves that someone would be willing to be this early bird to withstand the emperor's wrath for them. Naturally happy.