11.4

The housekeeper brought Wu Bai to the guest house. He was not sure about the attitude of the old princess, so he treated Wu Bai respectfully.

    "Divine Doctor, you stay here first, and I will order someone to bring food to the magical doctor later." The butler said.

    "Well." Wu Bai nodded lightly.

    After Wu Bai was settled, the housekeeper returned to the front yard again.

    The old princess looked at the housekeeper and asked, "Where do you arrange people?"

    "In the guest house." The butler replied.

    "Remember to send someone to watch over him and not let him leave the palace." The old princess said in a bad tone.

    "Yes." The housekeeper asked curiously, "Since this genius doctor said that he has a way to cure the prince, why does the old lady treat him like this?"

    "I have a deep meaning, you just keep watch over him." The old princess urged.

    "Will this anger the White God DoctorWhat should he do if he doesn't care about saving the prince? "The butler said with some concern.

    "He said that the prince can be cured with the dragon energy. I will go to the palace tomorrow to invite the emperor. In front of the emperor, did he dare not do his best?" The old princess said in disapproval.

    Hearing this, the housekeeper was surprised: "You want to enter the palace?"

    The old princess nodded and said, "That's right."

    The next day, the old princess got up early in the morning, and she rode in a carriage towards the palace.

    When the emperor heard the old concubine begging for an interview, his face showed a look of surprise.

    "Let her in." The emperor put his handbook on the desk.

    After a while, the old princess walked into the imperial study.

    "Meet Your Majesty, Your Majesty is safe!" The old princess knelt down and gave a salute.

    "No ceremony." The emperor said in a deep voice.

    "Thank you, Your Majesty." The old princess stood up.

"I don't know what the old lady came to do?" the emperor asked.

    The old lady had a mournful look on her face and said, "The old man came here today for a merciless request."

    The emperor stared at it and continued to ask: "Old lady, but it doesn't matter."

    "Yesterday, a miraculous doctor came to the mansion, claiming to be able to cure the disease of the child." The old princess said eloquently.

    "Oh?" The emperor's eyes flickered slightly, he looked at the old princess, and motioned for the other party to continue.

    "The genius doctor said that my son has been ill for a long time, and the disease has gathered in the body. Only people with dragon energy are needed to quell these evil disturbances before he dares to heal." After finishing speaking, the old princess looked at the emperor with anticipation.

    Hearing her finish, the emperor looked at the old princess in awe.

    The old princess continued: "The ministers and women implore Your Majesty to condescend and save my son!"As she spoke, she knelt on the ground again with a thud.

    The emperor sat in front of the case, constantly grinding the memorial at hand, without speaking.

    "Your Majesty—" The old princess looked up at the emperor, her eyes full of prayer.