11.20

Ping An Inn

    Wu Bai walked into Zou Kang's house, and then took out the antidote and handed it to him.

    Zou Kang took the antidote and took it, then said to Wu Bai, "Young Master, you asked me to investigate the Xiao family before, and I have already investigated everything. Look, this is the roster."

    Zou Kang took out a booklet from under the pillow and handed it to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai flipped through the booklet and found that it recorded the families of the entire capital surnamed Xiao, as well as the addresses of these people.

    "I didn't expect your investigation to be quite detailed?" Wu Bai asked in surprise.

    "Haha, thanks to the brothers I met in the past for helping me." Zou Kang said modestly.

    "Good job." Wu Bai praised.

    After that, Wu Bai took the pamphlet and planned to leave the Ping An Inn.

Zou Kang hesitated for a moment, but still said: "Master, when I was investigating, I found that there was a strange family surnamed Xiao."

    "Oh?" Wu Bai stopped and asked, "Why is it strange?"

    "I found that there are many strange people wandering around the house all day long. The most frightening thing is that they seem to have a knife hidden on their body, and I accidentally saw it." Zou Kang said with some fear.

    Fortunately, Wu Bai told him to act vigilantly beforehand, so he didn't act recklessly, otherwise he would definitely die.

    Hearing this, Wu Bai frowned slightly, and he asked, "Which family are you talking about, and what does his family do?"

    "It's Shaoqing of Dali Temple, Master Xiao's family." Zou Kang said.

    "What? It's his house!"

Zou Kang nodded and said, "That's right, it's his house."

    "Okay, I see." Wu Bai quickly left the inn.

    Wu Bai came to the car shop and rented a carriage. He disguised himself as Xiao Zimo, drove the carriage to the vicinity of Xiao's house, stood at the gate of Xiao's house for a while, and left Xiao's house in the carriage again. in front of the door.

    The people who were guarding near Xiao Mansion immediately followed behind him and caught up.

    He drove the carriage out of the capital and slowly drove towards the outskirts of the city.

    Suddenly, a large crowd surrounded him.

    "What do you want to do?" Wu Bai asked deliberately.

    "Mr. Xiao, I didn't expect you to be so badly injured before and still be able to return to the capital safe and sound!" The leader of the group stood up and sneered at Wu Bai.

    "Who the hell did you send?"Wu Bai asked.

    "Mr. Xiao is a smart person. I advise you to hand over the things in your hands honestly. I can even leave you a whole body. Otherwise, don't blame us for being rude to you!" the leader threatened.

    "Oh? Why do you want to be rude to me?" Wu Bai asked calmly.

    "Since you don't eat a toast and take a penalty drink, then I will fulfill you and give it to me!" The leader waved his hand.

    Soon a group of people rushed towards Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai jumped off the carriage, swung the whip in his hand, and fought against these people like a dragon and a snake.