11.15

Xiangguo Temple

    "Leader, we have searched all over the temple, but we still can't find that little brother and Xiao Zimo, what should we do now?" a man in black asked.

    The black-clothed leader pondered for a moment, then replied: "It seems that they are no longer in the temple, let's withdraw!"

    "Yes."

    Soon these men in black disappeared in Xiangguo Temple.

    Not long after they left, the old princess came to Xiangguo Temple with the guards of Prince Jing's mansion in person.

    They recklessly searched for Wu Bai in the temple, which caused dissatisfaction among many pilgrims. The host of Xiangguo Temple heard about this and rushed over.

    "Amitabha." The host recited a Buddha's name.

    "I don't know why the donor acts like this in the temple?"

The old princess looked at the host, thinking that the other party was highly valued by the emperor, she eased her face, and explained: "Master Li Qing, an important treasure in Prince Jing's mansion was stolen by a thief, and we got the news that the thief hid in the Xiangguo Temple, Would you like to ask the Master for convenience?"

    It is well known to everyone that the Dharma is profound and profound. Thirty years ago, he entered the palace to teach the Buddha Dharma to the late emperor. At that time, he saw that the present His Majesty’s body was thick with purple aura. The late Emperor heard what he said, and immediately decreed that the present Majesty was made the crown prince. After ascending the throne, he advocated recuperation, and the world was still at peace.

    Because of this, Liao Qing is highly respected by His Majesty, and ordinary people will not offend Xiangguo Temple at all.

    The reason why the old concubine dared to act like this now is because of the rescue of King Jing not long ago. She concluded that the emperor would definitely not blame her for this trivial matter.

Seeing the purple energy gradually dissipating on the old princess's head, he frowned slightly and stretched out his fingers to count.

    After a while, he looked at the old princess and said, "Cause and effect reincarnation is all in one thought. If the donor withdraws his hand at this moment, there may be a chance of life."

    When the old princess heard what he said, her heart skipped a beat, and she wondered if she saw anything.

    "Master Li Qing, what did you mean by that?" The old princess asked tentatively.

    "Amitabha, the person the donor is looking for is not in the temple, and the poor monk said it all here." Lioqing put his hands together and said.

    "Not in the temple? How is it possible, Master Hugh wants to deceive me!" The old princess asked suspiciously.

    "Monks don't lie, Amitabha!" Liao Qing said lightly.

The guards of Prince Jing's mansion naturally heard the conversation between the two, and the guard leader stepped forward and asked, "Old lady, what should I do now?"

    Confusion flashed in the eyes of the old princess, but in the end she said firmly, "Continue looking for me."

    "Yes." The guards quickly dispersed again with their subordinates.

    Taking a deep sigh, he turned to leave.

    A monk walked up to him and asked, "Host, can you just let her make trouble?"