12.10

The next day, Wu Bai and Yuqing came to the back mountain again, this time with a small hoe and sickle.

    "I need some bamboo roots." Wu Bai said, pointing to the bottom of the bamboo.

    Yan Yi nodded, picked up a hoe and pointed it at a bamboo to dig. After a while, the bottom of the bamboo was dug up. Wu Bai took a sickle and cut off a part of the bamboo root, and then asked Yan Yi to bury the soil back.

    Then Wu Bai searched around the bamboo forest and found the medicinal materials he needed successfully. The three of them took the things and left the back mountain.

    After returning, Wu Bai took out the medicinal materials from the cabinet and began to prepare the medicinal liquid.

    "Son, this smell is a bit pungent, does Zhudie really like this smell?" Yuqing asked curiously.

"Of course it's not the smell that Bamboo Butterfly likes. What it likes is the scent of bamboo that comes out after the bamboo branches are soaked in this medicinal liquid, but the smell is so light that we can't smell it easily, but Bamboo Butterfly likes it very much." Wu Bai explained.

    Soon, Wu Bai prepared the medicinal liquid, then took out the bamboo branch he prepared and put it into the medicinal liquid.

    Yan Yi was idle and had nothing to do, so he said to them, "I'll go shopping in the temple."

    "Well, let's go!" Yuqing waved his hands.

    As soon as Yan Yi stepped out of the hospital, he saw Yuan walking towards him. Immediately, he felt the strong breath coming from Yuan, and he subconsciously put up a defensive posture.

    "Amitabha, good donor." Lioyuan greeted Yan Yi.

    "Hello, Master." Yan Yi suddenly remembered that Yuqing had said that he knew a monk named Yuan.

"Is the master here to find Yuqing and them?" Yan Yi asked.

    Li Yuan nodded and said, "Exactly."

    "I don't know what the master is looking for them?" Yan Yi continued to ask.

    "The poor monk came to deliver fish to the benefactor of Yuqing. I don't know why this benefactor is here?" Lieyuan raised his hand and revealed the fish he was holding. Clear sent.

    Hearing the voice, Yuqing walked out of the courtyard and saw the fish in Master Yuan's hand at a glance. He shouted excitedly, "Master Yuan Yuan!"

    "Haha, the benefactor of Yuqing, this is given to you by the poor monk." Liaoyuan turned her eyes to Yuqing and said with a smile.

    "Thank you, Master, please come in." Yuqing invited happily.

Yan Yi looked at Yuqing's happy expression and felt a little bored unconsciously. The other party was not so happy when he gave Yuqing fish.

    "Brother Yan, why are you still here?" Yuqing asked suspiciously.

    "I happened to meet the master and said two words, I'll go." Yan Yi said hesitantly.

    "Oh." Yuqing nodded casually, then closed the courtyard door.

    Looking at the closed courtyard door, Yan Yi said angrily, "You little brother with no conscience."

    Wu Bai just went into the room to put the medicinal liquid away, and when he walked out of the room, he saw Yuan. He hurriedly stepped forward to say hello: "Master, you are here."

    "Yeah, I promised to send fish to the benefactor of Yuqing before, but I was fortunate to catch one today, so I sent it to him." Lioyuan explained.