14.12

Qin Tianhua bowed to Xiao Yueke and said, "Princess, I have to get the border defense map to save Fang Huayuan and say goodbye."

    "Well, brother Qin, let's go first! Don't worry about me." Xiao Yueke said warmly.

    After Qin Tianhua left, Xiao Yueke quickly left Qin Mansion and went to Tongfu Inn.

    She pushed Wan Hong's room away and found that it was empty and Wan Hong's salutes were all gone. She quickly ran downstairs and asked the shopkeeper, "The guest who used to live on the second floor, number 3, yellow letter, has gone. where?"

    "The guest officer had already checked out and left yesterday." The innkeeper replied.

    "You left yesterday? When?" Xiao Yueke asked.

The shopkeeper has seen Xiao Yueke several times. When Xiao Yueke came to the inn to look for Wan Hong yesterday, he happened to see it, so he replied, "Shortly after you left yesterday, the guest officer left the room and The back door left."

    After listening to the shopkeeper's answer, Xiao Yueke suddenly remembered that he had ordered Wan Hong to transfer Fang Huayuan from the inn to another place. Now it seems that Wan Hong left with Fang Huayuan.

    Thinking of this, Xiao Yue felt a little regretful. She shouldn't have let Wan Hong change places, and she couldn't find Wan Hong. She raised her head and asked the shopkeeper, "What did he leave behind? For example, he moved to the store. where?"

    "No." The shopkeeper shook his head.

    After leaving the inn, Xiao Yueke gritted his teeth, walked into a ready-to-wear store, changed his clothes, put on his hood, and hurried out of the city, waiting for Qin Tianhua to deliver the border defense map at the ancient temple outside the city.

In the Qin residence's study, Qin Tianhua told Old General Qin the entire plan of himself and Fang Huayuan.

    After listening to his son's plan, Qin Hongyi immediately said, "Just let it go, I will cooperate with you."

    "Okay." Qin Tianhua took a parchment scroll from the bookshelf and left the study.

    He hurried to the ancient temple on horseback and came to the agreed place, and he saw a man standing under the big banyan tree in the temple.

    Xiao Yue could see that Qin Tianhua came on a horse, a flash of excitement flashed in her eyes, and then she lowered her voice and said, "Have you brought the things?"

    Qin Tianhua raised the sheepskin paper in his hand and said, "Where are the things from Fang Huayuan?"

    "As long as you give me your things, I will naturally let him go." Xiao Yueke said in a low voice.

"No, I can't give you the things until I'm sure of his safety!" Qin Tianhua refused.

    Hearing this, Xiao Yueke gritted his teeth and said angrily, "If you don't give me the things, I'll let him die immediately!"

    As soon as these words came out, Qin Tianhua showed a struggling look on his face, and he said reluctantly, "Are you really going to guarantee that he will come back safe and sound?"

    Xiao Yue could see that Qin Tianhua was so worried about Fang Huayuan, and she felt both hatred and joy in her heart. She said, "Don't worry, as long as you give me the things in your hand, I will guarantee that he will come back safe and sound."

    "How can I trust you?" Qin Tianhua asked.

    "You can only trust me now? Do you have a second choice?" Xiao Yueke asked rhetorically.