10.16

Since Wu Bai was pregnant, Wu's mother no longer thought about Huiyan City. For this reason, Wu's father also bought a house near Xiao's house and planned to live for a long time.

    The house was a bit shabby, if it weren't for the proximity of Xiao's house, Wu's father would definitely dislike it.

    Fortunately, Father Wu did not lack money. He spent money to find someone to repair it, but it has not yet been completed, so he and Mother Wu still live in the Xiao family.

    Mother Wu walked in from the door with a bowl of tonic soup, and said with a smile: "Brother Bai, this is the tonic soup I made for you by myself."

    Wu Bai said with a bitter face, "Mother, can you not drink it?"

    "No, you are pregnant now, you must make up for it!" Mother Wu shook her head.

    "The child is still young, he can't drink so much soup." Wu Bai tried to reason.

    "What nonsense are you talking about, the child needs to make up for it, and so do you."Mother Wu said of course.

    Seeing that it didn't make sense, Wu Bai rolled his eyes, pointed out the window, and said, "Mother, what do you see there?"

    "What?" Mother Wu turned her head to look.

    Taking advantage of her attention, Wu Bai quickly slipped out of the house.

    "Hey~ Brother Bai, come back quickly~ Run slowly." Mother Wu hurriedly chased out the door.

    When she caught up with Wu Bai, she found that Wu Bai was complaining to the rest of Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo asked indulgently, "If you really don't want to drink it, then don't drink it."

    Mother Wu said, "Zimo, you can't be fooled by Brother Bai's temperament."

    "Mother-in-law, since the husband doesn't want to drink, then don't force him. Maybe the child is tired of drinking, so he will say it through the husband's mouth." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Well, that's right."Wu Bai nodded again and again.

    "Xingxingxing, what you said makes sense." Wu's mother was a little discouraged.

    "Why don't we do it this way, let's take the husband to the medical center now, and find a doctor to show the husband whether he needs to drink tonic soup." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "Let's go then." Mother Wu nodded.

    So the three went out to the medical center, and finally the doctor diagnosed and treated them, and they came to the conclusion that there was no need to drink tonic soup.

    Wu Bai walked out of the hospital with a happy face. Xiao Zimo looked at his small expression and joked, "Are you happy now?"

    "Hmm." Wu Bai nodded again and again.

    "It's my fault, I shouldn't have given Brother Bai so much tonic soup." Mother Wu said with guilt.

    She thought of what the doctor said just now, that too much soup for a pregnant woman is also bad for her health.

    "Mother-in-law doesn't have to blame yourself, you are doing this for your husband's sake."Xiao Zimo persuaded.

    Wu Bai also said with relief: "Mother is also concerned about chaos, I understand it."

    The three returned to Xiao's house again, and Xiao's mother hurried towards them and asked with a worried look: "I just told you to go to the medical center, how is Brother Bai?"