13.2

In the private room on the second floor, Wu Bai and Yu Lan ate snacks from the restaurant and slowly waited for the news of the announcement.

    Finally, as time passed, there was an uproar from downstairs, and Wu Bai quickly walked downstairs with Yu Lan.

    The shopkeeper of the restaurant was instructing the second shopkeeper to take out firecrackers and set off. Wu Bai inquired about it and found out that there was a student who was on the list. The shopkeeper of the teahouse wanted to be happy, and at the same time to promote the reputation of the teahouse, so that the second shopkeeper set off firecrackers.

    After all, a student was selected when he was drinking tea in his teahouse. If this is said, when the list is released again in the future, it will usher in a lot of business for the teahouse.

    Wu Bai looked towards the center of the hall, and sure enough, he found a student surrounded by others to congratulate him.

This will try to announce the good news from the back to the front. The student who was selected is ranked lower, so everyone congratulated him and then looked forward to the door, hoping that the next person whose name was pronounced was himself.

    From time to time, people in the teahouse came in to announce the good news. Most of the students who were selected could not help crying with joy. The students who were not selected were naturally ugly. Confidence collapsed for a long time, and couldn't help crying.

    Wu Bai and Yu Lan found a seat in the lobby and sat down, drinking tea while waiting for the people who announced the good news to come to the teahouse to read their rankings.

    Finally, the announcer pronounced the last two names.

    "Second place, Yongyuan Mansion, Qi Chenghe."

    "The first place is Huiyuan, Shanzhou Prefecture, Xiao Zimo."

Hearing the last name, Wu Bai was shocked.

    At this moment, two unanimous voices came from the corner of the lobby.

    "We are here."

    Wu Bai quickly turned his head and looked into the corner, but the other students moved faster than him. They swarmed up and surrounded Xiao Zimo and Qi Chenghe, so that Wu Bai couldn't see Xiao Zimo's face at all. You can only vaguely see the top of Xiao Zimo's hair.

    "Congratulations to Brother Xiao and Brother Qi for winning the first place."

    "Tong Xi Tong Xi... Hahaha..."

    The scene was very lively for a while. The shopkeeper of the restaurant quickly ordered the second shopkeeper to set off all the firecrackers prepared. The shopkeeper did not expect that the first and second place in the test would be in his own restaurant. When he thought about the next business of his own restaurant It will become very hot, and his heart will be excited.

Seeing the firecrackers set off in this teahouse, several servants walked in from the door and asked, "But Huiyuan is here?"

    The shopkeeper of the teahouse quickly nodded and said cheerfully, "That's right, Huiyuan is in my teahouse. Well, it's there." The shopkeeper pointed at Xiao Zimo in the crowd.

    Hearing this, several servants looked at everyone, looking at Xiao Zimo, who was surrounded by a lot of people, they suddenly showed arrogant faces, and shouted: "Let's get out of the way, let's get out of the way. Catch your son-in-law, you all quickly disperse, don't get in the way!"

    As soon as these words came out, the scene suddenly fell silent.

    Several family members crowded towards the corner of the lobby. When the students saw such a powerful family member, they heard that the Ren family had arrested their son-in-law. Thinking that the Ren family had a favored concubine Li, they did not dare to stop them. Let go to the side.