13.22

In a blink of an eye, Wu Bai and others came to the capital by boat. After Wu Bai paid the boat fee, he and Xiao Zimo brought Song De to the city gate.

    When entering the city, Wu Bai found that one of the city guards was constantly patrolling the crowd, and the other party's gaze was more on the faces of some younger brothers.

    At the same time, Song De also noticed the strangeness of the city guard. He immediately shouted at the man, trying to attract the attention of the other party. Wu Bai hurriedly tapped his back a few times, and Song De suddenly foamed at the mouth and turned to the ground. fall down.

    However, their actions still caught the attention of the city guard, who walked towards them.

    "What are you yelling for?" the city guard asked sharply.

    Xiao Zimo rolled his eyes, and he said, "Master, my father is seriously ill and urgently needs a doctor's diagnosis and treatment. Could you please accommodate one or two and let us go first."

The city guard looked at Song De, who was foaming at the mouth, and looked at Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo again, and found that there was no younger brother, he waved his hand impatiently: "Go in, go in! It's bad luck!"

    "Thank you sir."

    Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai helped Song De fly into the city, but Wu Bai always felt that someone was following them, so he winked at Xiao Zimo, and the two supported Song De towards the nearest medical clinic.

    After entering the medical hall, Wu Bai and the two helped Song De to the interior of the medical hall, and then they found a few more and left through the back door.

    At this moment, Commander Liu and others are undergoing a detailed investigation at the city gate.

    After the three of Wu Bai left the hospital, they came to the city gate again. At this time, Commander Liu and others had successfully entered the city. Wu Bai walked towards the other party with Song De, joined them, and then entered the palace smoothly under the protection of Commander Liu.

In the imperial study, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo removed their makeup and restored their original appearance.

    The emperor looked at Wu Bai and the others, and asked inexplicably, "Why do you two change your appearance?"

    "Father, look at this first!" Wu Bai handed all the hidden evidence to the emperor.

    "What is this?" The emperor took the things from Wu Bai's hand.

    "Royal father can tell at a glance." Wu Bai said sternly.

    The emperor opened the things in his hand and began to check. As he looked back, his complexion became darker.

    "Is this evidence true?" the emperor asked with a shocked face.

    "Of course it's true." Wu Bai nodded and continued, "This is also the reason why Erchen and the others changed their looks."

    "Come here, Chuan King An enters the palace." The emperor ordered.

    Wang Fu hurried out to pass the edict.

Half an hour later, King An followed Wang Fu to the imperial study.

    As soon as he entered the imperial study, he saw Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo. At this time, he also understood why the emperor wanted to call him into the palace.

    "See the emperor brother." Prince An saluted the emperor calmly.

    At this time, the prince and Wu Chen got the news that Wu Bai was entering the palace, and they came to the imperial study one after another.

    "Imperial Father, Uncle An Huang!" The two greeted the emperor and King An.

    An Wang looked at the emperor and asked, "I don't know what the emperor's brother called me into the palace, what is it?"

    Seeing Prince An's calm face, the emperor angrily threw the letter in his hand to Prince An and said, "Look at the good deeds you've done!"

    An Wang glanced at random and found that they were all correspondence between him and Song De, so he asked back: "Isn't the emperor's brother convicted of his brother's crime with just a few letters?"

Wu Bai said, "It's not just a few letters, but also Song De's witnesses and confessions."

    Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, Wu Xu asked, "Brother Bai, what happened?"

    "King An colluded with Song De to embezzle the court's money to build the dam, which led to this flood, and countless people were buried in it!" Xiao Zimo explained.

    "What?" Wu Xu looked at King An in disbelief.

    Wu Chen had heard his uncle Zhai Hongshen say this for a long time, so he wasn't shocked at all. What he was more curious about was how the emperor would choose to deal with King An.

    The emperor lowered his eyes and said, "Brother Huang, you are so disappointing!"

    "Hahaha... Brother Huang, you actually believe these so-called letters and confessions, this is really ridiculousIf this kind of thing alone can convict a person, then the courtier can come up with a lot of such letters and confessions. "

    Seeing that King An was still arguing, Wu Bai took out the potion to restore Song De's appearance, and then said, "This is the prefect of Yongyuan Mansion. If your father has any questions, you can ask him."

    Wang An did not expect that the inconspicuous man in the corner was Song De, he was shocked for a moment, and soon he said calmly: "Presumably Fifth Young Master and Song De have already made a good confession on the way to Beijing! "

    "So far, is Uncle An going to continue to quibble?" Wu Bai looked at Prince An sharply.

    "If you want to add a crime, there is nothing to worry about, you want to frame me, can't you let me argue one or two?" An Wang asked back.