13.28

When Wu Bai returned to the weapon shop, Xiao Zimo hurried over and asked, "Did you catch that person?"

    "I caught up, but he committed suicide by taking poison." Wu Bai said regretfully.

    "Suicide by taking poison?" Xiao Zimo said, "It seems that this matter is really not easy."

    "How to say?"

    "I just asked the boss, the man in gray wants the boss to forge weapons for the other party for the next two months." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "In two months, does he also want to use black iron to forge weapons?" Wu Bai asked.

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and replied: "No, they are all ordinary long swords, no matter the number, as long as the boss forges them, the other party will have them."

    "All?" Wu Bai frowned, realizing that there was something wrong with this matter.

The two were talking when the boss closed the shop door, walked towards them, and said, "You two young masters, I am very sorry, I have decided to leave the capital, and as for the sword you have agreed upon, I have already returned the deposit to Young Master Xiao, farewell! "

    After saying this, the boss quickly left here.

    "Well, I finally found a suitable store, it seems that I can only find another one." Wu Bai sighed.

    "Don't worry, you will definitely be able to find a suitable store." Xiao Zimo comforted.

    The two left Beijie and continued to look for weapons shops, but they found several, and they all said that they had received a large order and did not have time to cast swords for them.

    In desperation, Xiao Zimo brought Wu Bai to the Treasure Pavilion and finally bought a suitable saber here. According to the shopkeeper, this long sword was the saber of a famous general more than 2,000 years ago.

Wu Bai held the long box in his hand and said curiously, "I wonder if Brother Four Emperors will like this saber."

    "He will definitely like it." Xiao Zimo said as he took the long box in his hand.

    The Mansion of the Three Princes

    "Why are you back?" Wu Chen asked, looking at the confidant in front of him.

    "My subordinate has already arranged for Prince An's people to do what the master ordered. In addition, there was new news from the palace just now, and the subordinate came back to report it to the master." The confidant replied.

    "Say!"

    "The Fourth Highness is about to return to Beijing." The confidant said.

    "Wu Yi is going back to Beijing?" Wu Chen said in shock, "Is the news accurate?"

    "It's true." The confidant nodded.

    "Haha... God really helped me!" Wu Chen laughed.

    "Congratulations, Your Highness." The confidant said happily.

"Okay, you retire first!" Wu Chen waved his hand.

    "Yes." The confidant quickly disappeared into the study.

    Wu Chen opened the study door and walked quickly towards Ren Leyao's yard.

    Seeing Wu Chen, Ren Leyao rushed towards him excitedly.

    "Your Highness, it's been a long time since you came to the concubine's yard. Both the concubine and Ling'er miss you so much." Ren Leyao said aggrievedly.