15.5

After Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo left the academy, they went to a pastry shop and bought two boxes of pastries, then went into a cloth shop and bought two pieces of cloth before returning to the ox cart.

    When Uncle Wu saw them coming back, he immediately returned the package containing the pen, ink, paper and inkstone to Wu Bai and the others.

    As they returned, one after another, the others all returned to the carriage.

    Uncle Wu asked everyone to sit firmly, and then drove the ox cart towards Yunxi Village.

    When they went back, almost everyone had something on their bodies, which made the bullock cart more and more crowded, but the atmosphere of joy was even stronger, and everyone was talking.

    No, someone asked Wu Bai, "Brother Bai, what did you buy?"

    "Nothing, just a little snack." Wu Bai replied with a smile.

Someone next to him said sharply: "No, it should be cloth! Snacks don't look like this."

    As soon as these words came out, the people around agreed, and then someone said to Wu Bai: "Brother Bai is planning to make new clothes? Do you need help? My hands are the best, and the clothes I sewed out. , no one can say anything bad about this ten miles and eight townships."

    "Hahaha, Brother Bai, don't believe her words, she asked my daughter-in-law to make this dress on her own!" An uncle couldn't help but laughed.

    Hearing this, the aunt immediately glared at the uncle, then turned around and continued to say to Wu Bai, "Brother Bai, don't listen to his nonsense."

    Wu Bai smiled awkwardly, shook his head and said, "No need, thank you aunt for your kindness."

The ox cart swayed all the way, and finally stopped at the entrance of the village. Everyone stopped chatting and jumped out of the carriage.

    Wu Bai held the cakes and cloth, Xiao Zimo held the four treasures of the study, and the two walked towards the north of the village.

    Mother Xiao saw the two come back with things, and asked, "What did you buy?"

    "The Four Treasures of the Study and the Pastry Cloth." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Go and put things away for dinner!" Mother Xiao said.

    "it is good."

    The two put their things away and returned to the main room again. Father Xiao and Mother Xiao were sitting and waiting for them. Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo quickly sat down.

    Mother Xiao said with a smile: "I see that you love radishes. Today, I boiled radish soup with pork ribs in it. You can try it."

Hearing this, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo sandwiched a piece of radish and bit it in one bite.

    "Haha... This radish stewed pork ribs is the most nourishing, you can eat more if you like." Mother Xiao said with a smile.

    "Mother, don't worry about us, you can eat it yourself!" Wu Bai reminded.

    Mother Xiao nodded again and again: "Okay, okay."

    the next day

    Xue Yutang came to Xiao's house very early, Xiao Zimo sighed helplessly, he kissed Wu Bai and said, "Go back to sleep, I'll get up first."

    Seeing his appearance of wanting to stay in bed, Wu Bai couldn't help laughing a little: "If you really don't want to think about it early, you can set an hour for Yutang."