14.1 County Magistrate's Little Husband

Wu Bai opened his eyes, he found that the space had changed again, the dazzling sun disappeared, and only a bright moon hung in the air against the stars.

    He slowly got up from the grass and walked towards the study.

    Entering the study room again, Wu Bai did not rush to the desk, but went to the small room of the compartment. He picked up the tea on the table and poured it into the cup, took a sip, and felt much refreshed. Going back to the bookcase, pick up the newly appeared book above and flip through it.

    The book is called "The Reborn Princess is Honored". It tells the story of a princess who was abandoned by her sweetheart in her previous life, and was later bestowed to death by the emperor's brother. .

    After reading it, Wu Bai put the book back on the desk and closed his eyes.

After a while of dizziness, Wu Bai found that his surroundings had changed.

    He sat on the high hall, holding a gavel in his hand. There were two rows of yamen standing on both sides of the hall, and two people, a man and a woman, were kneeling in the center of the hall.

    Just when Wu Bai was stunned, the person beside him reminded: "Sir, it's your time to ask questions."

    Wu Bai returned to his senses, guessed a little about his identity, and then took a picture of the gavel in his hand, and said solemnly: "Who is kneeling under the hall? Sign up."

    When the woman on the left heard Wu Bai's words, she was the first to speak: "Master Hui, the woman's name is Wang Liucui, and she is the proprietress of a tavern in Dongcheng."

    The man on the right said drunkenly, "Master Hui, the grassman's name is Ding Dazhuang."

    "Have any grievances between the two of you, feel free to tell me." Wu Bai asked.

Wang Liucui was the first to speak again: "My lord, the women are going to sue Ding Dazhuang for not repaying the wine on credit, and they are also beating people with alcohol.

    "Dazhuang Ding, what she said is the truth?" Wu Bai glared angrily.

    The yamen on both sides slammed the killing power stick at the right time, and shouted: "Mighty~~"

    Ding Dazhuang had never seen such a scene before. He was so scared that he had sobered up long ago. He knelt on the ground and begged for mercy: "Sir, please forgive me, Caomin is just confused for a while, please forgive me."

    Seeing this situation, Wu Bai knew that Ding Dazhuang's behavior was no different from confessing his guilt. He asked Wang Liucui, "How much does he owe you for wine?"

    "Two or five coins." Wang Liucui replied.

    "Dazhuang, this official sentenced you to 20 pieces, and you are limited to returning the wine money to Wang Liucui within two days. Are you dissatisfied?" Wu Bai stared at Dazhuang and asked.

Ding Dazhuang nodded again and again: "The grass people are not dissatisfied."

    "Very good, come here, take him down." Wu Bai said to the yamen.

    The two yamen came out and said, "Yes, my lord."

    Then they pulled Ding Dazhuang down to play the board.

    Wu Bai looked at Wang Liucui and asked, "Are you dissatisfied with the judge's judgment?"

    Wang Liucui shook her head and said, "As long as he is willing to pay back the wine money, the women will not be dissatisfied."