11.5

In the tea shed on the outskirts of the city, Wu Bai watched the guards of Prince Jing's mansion come on horses, and he still sat in his seat with a calm expression and drank tea.

    "Hey, did you see an old man passing by here?" the guard asked in a bad tone.

    Wu Bai pointed at himself in surprise and asked, "Are you asking me?"

    "Yes, it's you." The guard nodded.

    "Old man? I didn't see it." Wu Bai shook his head.

    The guard looked at Wu Bai with disgust, and then asked the teahouse owner, "How about you, have you seen an old man pass by here?"

    The tea house owner shook his head and said, "I didn't see it either."

    "Useless trash." The palace guard kicked the stool beside his feet angrily and scolded.

    The stool slammed to the ground and scattered.

Seeing this, Wu Bai's eyes dimmed, and he said, "My lord, I remembered that I saw an old man pass by here just now."

    The guard quickly turned to stare at Wu Bai and asked, "Where did you see him? Where did he go?"

    Wu Bai walked out of the tea shed, pointed to the forest in the distance, and said, "I saw that he seemed to be going over there, he seemed to be going to that mountain."

    "Are you sure?" the guard asked suspiciously.

    "If the adults are looking for an old man with fluttering white clothes and immortal style, that's right." Wu Bai nodded firmly.

    The guard heard Wu Bai's description so clearly, his eyes lit up, and he said, "It's him!"

    Soon the guard ran towards the thorny forest with his men.

Wu Bai took his own bag from the table and straddled it on his shoulders. He slowly left the tea shed.

    After he left, the owner of the tea shed walked over to the tea table and put away the copper plate that Wu Bai put on the table, while still muttering: "I've been here all the time, and I haven't seen any old man passing by. , Why did this little brother see it?"

    Xiangguo Temple

    Wu Ran was sweating profusely looking for Wu Bai in the temple, but could not find any trace of Wu Bai at all.

    Wan Yasu walked towards him and asked, "Brother Ran, have you found someone?"

    "No." Wu Ran shook his head.

    "Where the hell did he run to!" Wan Yasu said eagerly with eyes full of eyes.

    "I don't know, I have searched all over the temple." Wu Ran said with a bitter face.

"Such a big man, if you lose it, you will lose it. These monks don't pay attention." Wan Yasu said angrily.

    At this moment, the courtyard door was pushed open, and Wu Bai walked in from the outside.

    "Why are you here?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Brother Bai, where have you been? It's hard for us to find it." Wan Yasu complained.

    "What are you doing for me?" Wu Bai asked in confusion.

    Wu Ran said angrily: "Today is the day you gave your mother the antidote, how could you forget it!"

    Wu Bai said suddenly: "Oh, I almost forgot about this."

    "You!" Wu Ran said angrily.

    Wan Yasu hurriedly grabbed him and comforted him: "Brother Bai has his own reasons for doing this, and it will be good if he comes back."