15.15

After the news of Yunxi Academy's recruitment of a master was spread, many people inquired about it and learned that they were covered with food and housing and five taels per month, so they happily came to Yunxi Academy to sign up.

    Wu Bai originally thought that there would not be many doctors who came to apply for the application, but he did not expect that twenty doctors would come. After the examination, Wu Bai finally left ten doctors.

    There are even more masters from Xiao Zimo's side, there are more than 60 people, most of these people have been admitted to Tongsheng fame, only a few people have been admitted to Xiucai, but none of them have come. Sign up.

    After the same screening, Xiao Zimo kept 20 people. Of those talents, he finally kept only three, and the other dozen or so were Tongsheng.

    Those who were selected were very happy to go home, pack their luggage, and live in the academy, while those who were not selected left the Yunxi Academy with regret.

Three days passed quickly, and Yunxi Academy officially opened.

    Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai led the masters and students to the open space in the center of the academy. Then he stood up and told everyone about the origin and philosophy of the academy, and then talked about the future development plan of the academy. Finally, I sincerely thank you Those who helped build the academy stopped talking.

    After he walked down, Wu Bai went up to talk about the planning and philosophy of the School of Pharmacy.

    After the husband and wife finished speaking, Xue Yutang walked up immediately. He went up to speak as a representative of outstanding students. Xue Yutang was one of the children who were admitted to Tongsheng not long ago. His name is now passed down in the academy. When he opened, the students saw him go up to speak, and they all looked at Xue Yutang excitedly, wanting to hear the other side's analysis of learning methods.

However, Xue Yutang did not describe his learning method in detail above. He only briefly talked about the importance of diligence, and then said some words of thanks for the teacher's teaching. Finally, as a student representative, he welcomed the new students to the academy!

    After Xue Yutang finished speaking, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai took the stage together to announce the official opening of Yunxi Academy!

    After the school started, everyone found the classroom based on the pre-assigned classes and waited for the masters to teach.

    Since most of these students came to Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai's Yunxi Academy, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai naturally couldn't leave the students to other masters to teach, but they kept them all for themselves, they couldn't teach them at all. , Finally, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo set a class schedule, teaching a class every seven days.

Even so, after seven days, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo still had no time to rest. They taught class A in the morning, and they had to go to class B in the afternoon. They were arranged in the order of the schedule, and the whole seven days were full of courses.

    Fortunately, the original habit of taking two days off in January has been extended, and the two of them are a little more relaxed.

    On this day, it was finally the end of the month, and the children of the academy went home, as did the masters.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned to Xiao's house together.

    "You are back." Mother Xiao said with a smile.

    She knew that Wu Bai and the others were on holiday today, so she prepared sweet wine balls to wait for them. When she saw the two coming back, she quickly urged, "Go wash your hands, these sweet wine balls won't taste good when they're cold."