11.12

"Divine Doctor, King Jing did not suffer from a disease or evil this time, but was poisoned. I wonder if you can cure him with confidence?" the emperor asked.

    Wu Bai said calmly: "When I give Wang Ye a pulse, it will be more accurate to make a determination."

    "Okay, doctor, please," said the emperor.

    At this moment, the old princess came in a hurry. Yesterday, she deliberately stayed by King Jing's side for a whole night for the sake of appearance, and only left here under the persuasion of the housekeeper. Not long after she fell asleep, a maid came forward to report. Bai Shenyi came to the palace, and she was so frightened that she jumped up from the bed.

    When she arrived here after putting on her cumbersome clothes, she happened to see Wu Bai who wanted to check Prince Jing's pulse.

    Immediately, she shouted: "Stop!"

    Wu Bai stopped and turned to look at her.

    The emperor and the housekeeper also looked at her for unknown reasons.

Facing the gazes of several people, the old princess finally realized that her reaction was a little too extreme, and she said angrily: "I just thought of that day when the white god doctor was scratching the prince with a knife, and then I was a little confused, thinking that the white god doctor was going to hurt Your Majesty, you will shout out involuntarily."

    Wu Bai naturally didn't believe this explanation, and he knew very well why the other party would stop him just now.

    The emperor looked at the old princess with a strange face, and seemed to be disbelieving: "Is that so?"

    The housekeeper hurriedly explained for the old princess: "The old lady stayed by the prince's side yesterday, and was only persuaded by me to go down to rest not long ago. At this moment, I rushed here. I must have not had a good rest before appearing confused."

    "Yes, yes, the housekeeper is right." The old princess echoed.

The emperor nodded slightly, his face expressionless, and he didn't know whether he believed it or not. The old princess didn't dare to ask. She looked at Wu Bai and said, "Bai Shenyi, I'm sorry to bother you."

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Don't worry, old lady, it is my duty to heal and save people, and I will definitely return you a lively prince."

    The old princess smiled awkwardly: "..."

    Wu Bai opened the medicine box and took out the pulse pillow to give King Jing a pulse. After a while, he withdrew his hand and murmured, "It's weird! It's weird!"

    Hearing Wu Bai's words, the old princess's scalp tightened, and she blurted out, "Bai Shen doctor, what happened to my son?"

    "The lord's poisoning this time is very strange. Logically speaking, ordinary people will die long ago if they are poisoned by this poison, but the lord survived. Isn't it strange!" Wu Bai said with a face full of surprise.

After hearing what he said, the emperor asked, "Doctor Bai, what do you mean by that?"

    "Although the prince is rich, but relying on this extravagance alone will not allow the prince to live until now, unless the prince is blessed with a precious magical weapon, or..." Wu Bai said here, shook his head again, Whispered: "It shouldn't be possible, maybe I'm wrong."

    The housekeeper couldn't understand what Wu Bai said, so he asked directly, "Dr. Doctor, is there any way to save the prince's condition?"

    Wu Bai glanced at the emperor and said, "Originally, I had no choice, but it happens that the emperor is here, so I can make the prince feel better."