14.3

Fang Huayuan looked at Wu Bai's thoughtful appearance, and he asked, "Why don't you tell me what your lord is worried about?"

    Wu Bai took out the silver ingot, handed it to Fang Huayuan and said, "I want you to go to the border town and give this ingot to General Qin, can you do it?"

    "I can." Fang Huayuan nodded solemnly.

    "Very good, after you arrive at the border town and see General Qin, if he asks about the origin of the silver, you remember to report to him truthfully." Wu Bai explained.

    "Yes, do you have any other orders?" Fang Huayuan asked.

    "Remember to keep this matter a secret, and don't tell others easily." Wu Bai urged.

    Fang Huayuan nodded and said, "I understand, please rest assured."

    "Very good, it's not too late, you can go to the border town now!" Wu Bai said sternly.

    "it is good."Fang Huayuan put the silver ingot into his arms and said with his hands.

    After he left Houya, he took out the silver ingot and checked it carefully. When he found the word 'Yang' on the bottom of the silver ingot, Fang Huayuan immediately realized the seriousness of the matter, and silently put the silver ingot into the lining pocket of his clothes. Inside, he left the county government office as usual.

    At the foot of the barren mountain, Xiao Yueke pushed Mu Haoyan away and said angrily, "You can easily deal with those two yamen with your skills, why did you take me to hide on the beam just now!"

    Mu Haoyan raised his eyebrows, spread his hands and said, "Oh, I didn't expect to be discovered by the princess."

    "Bastard! You just want to take advantage of me, don't you?" Xiao Yueke raised his hand angrily and slapped the other side.

    "Princess, don't be so angry, I'm doing it for your own good, after all, you are a rich man, how can you see blood!"Mu Haoyan grabbed Xiao Yueke's wrist and replied with a smile.

    "You bastard! Let me go!" Xiao Yueke suddenly tried to take his hand back.

    "Okay!" Mu Haoyan released his hand gently.

    Xiao Yueke didn't react for a while, she fell straight behind her, and she fell into dismay.

    "Ah! Mu Haoyan! I'm going to kill you!" Xiao Yueke blushed, pulled out the dagger from his waist, and stabbed at Mu Haoyan angrily.

    Mu Haoyan snatched the dagger from her hand three or two times, and he leaned into Xiao Yueke's ear and said in a low voice, "Your Highness Princess, you can't blame me, you told me to let go of you, and it's so dangerous. The thing is not suitable for you, I will help you keep it first."

    After saying this, Mu Haoyan quickly took off the scabbard from Xiao Yueke's waist and closed the dagger in his hand.

Xiao Yueke was trembling with anger, she turned around to grab her dagger, but heard Mu Haoyan speak again.

    "Didn't the princess want to cooperate with me? Don't you want to give up even a small cooperation gift?"

    "You!" Xiao Yueke pointed at Mu Haoyan and was speechless.

    Mu Haoyan looked behind him and said, "Presumably those two yamen won't follow."

    As soon as these words came out, Xiao Yue was relieved.

    "Princess, don't be too happy. Those two yamen have been following you from the city. Even if they didn't follow you for a while, as long as you return to your original residence, they will definitely keep an eye on you." Mu Haoyan reminded.