14.17

"Cough, Mr. Wu asked me to come to the study just for this?" Xiao Zimo asked with a guilty conscience.

    Wu Bai closed the memorial in his hand and pressed it against Xiao Zimo's chest, staring at Xiao Zimo dangerously, and said at the same time, "Your Majesty has not answered Wei Chen, what do you think of this memorial?"

    "This... I have reached the crown, and it is normal for the courtiers to be anxious." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "Oh?" Wu Bai approached and asked, "Isn't Your Majesty in a hurry?"

    Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai who was suddenly approaching. He hurriedly took a step back and accidentally bumped into the desk. He subconsciously reached out to hold the desk, causing his sleeves to be stained with ink.

    Wu Bai stepped forward slowly and pressed Xiao Zimo against the desk. He raised his hand and squeezed Xiao Zimo's chin, and slowly moved up.

"Wu Aiqing...don't mess around...you are deceiving the king..." Xiao Zimo said intermittently.

    "Your Majesty is thinking too much, Wei Chen just saw that His Majesty's hair is a little messy, so I will tidy it up for His Majesty." Wu Bai reached out and tidied up Xiao Zimo's hair on the temples.

    Hearing this, Xiao Zimo's heart flashed a trace of loss. He watched the pink lips open and close close at hand, and his throat slid up and down unconsciously.

    Wu Bai looked up at Xiao Zimo's forehead, and said doubtfully, "Is your majesty very hot? Why is the forehead sweating... um..."

    After a while, Xiao Zimo raised his deep eyes and said, "Wu Aiqing, this is what you provoked!"

    "That's right, Wei Chen is daring and just wants to deceive the king, what can His Majesty do to me?" Wu Bai stretched his arms around Xiao Zimo's neck and provocatively asked.

    "!"As soon as these words came out, the thread in Xiao Zimo's head snapped off. He clasped Wu Bai's waist tightly, turned around, and pressed Wu Bai against the desk.

    Who knew that he moved too much, and the inkstone on the table was accidentally bumped to the ground by two people.

    Outside the door, the prince heard the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground, and he asked, "Your Majesty?"

    Xiao Zimo looked at the inkstone platform that was split in half on the ground, and replied to the door, "I'm fine."

    Then he whispered to Wu Bai: "Dare to provoke me, have you thought about the consequences?"

    Wu Bai chuckled and said, "Of course Wei Chen thought about it. From the first time Wei Chen saw His Majesty, Wei Chen had already thought about it."

    "You are really brave, it seems that I underestimated you." Xiao Zimo lowered his eyes and smiled.

    "Isn't it the same, Your Majesty? Otherwise, why would His Majesty give Wei Chen an embroidered maid?" Wu Bai asked back with a smile.

"..." Xiao Zimo was dumbfounded for a moment, then he chuckled and leaned down.

    Outside the door, Eunuch Wang always felt something was wrong when he heard the sound coming from inside. He lay on the door and listened carefully to make sure that he heard it correctly. He suddenly felt that his head was in danger.

    Flustered, he couldn't help walking around outside the study.

    At this time, the commander of the guards walked towards the study, and the prince's scalp tightened, and he hurried over to stop the other party.