15.8

The next day, the village chief came to Xiao's house with a smile on his face, and he asked, "Xiaozi, I heard that you promised to go to the ancestral hall to teach the children, but is it true?"

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "That's right, it's true."

    The village chief held Xiao Zimo's hand excitedly and said, "Thank you so much."

    "The village chief is polite." Xiao Zimo said with a light smile.

    After leaving Xiao's house, the village chief found other villagers' houses and told them that Xiao Zimo was willing to go to the ancestral hall to study. After hearing this, the villagers were very happy.

    After everyone was happy, they began to frown again.

    They are all worried about the issue of shackles. After all, Xiao Zimo can't be allowed to teach the children for free. This is too unfair to Xiao Zimo. The other party is so weak and willing to teach the children. They can't let the other party feel cold. .

After thinking about it carefully, everyone came to Wu's house in unison.

    When Wu Wenhao saw these people coming to his home, he couldn't help feeling a little proud. He concluded that these people came to invite him back to continue teaching the children.

    Wu Rongshi also looked at the villagers on the ground and said, "Those children in your family are stubborn and contradict Wen Hao in class. If you don't give an explanation today, don't think Wen Hao will continue to teach them literacy!"

    Unfortunately, their mother and son were wrong. The villagers did not come to ask Wu Wenhao to return to the ancestral hall to teach the children, but to ask for Shuxiu.

    "What? Do you want to go back to the beam repair?" Wu Rongshi said incredulously.

    Immediately afterwards, she said with an angry face on her hips: "Don't even think about it! Your children are literate after my son, and now they want to go back to repair, what a big face!I'm going to the village chief and let him do justice to me! "

    "Don't bother, I'm right here." The village chief's voice suddenly sounded.

    The villagers gave way, the village chief walked to the front, he said to Wu Rong: "Wu Wenhao has only taught for a few days, and now he refuses to teach the children, then he should return everyone's repairs. "

    Wu Rong said angrily: "Impossible, no one dares to get the money back from me, you are only dreaming!"

    When the villagers heard this, they all looked at Wu Rong angrily.

    Someone said loudly, "If you don't return the beam repair to us today, we will stay here and not leave!"

    "Humph! You like to walk or not!" Wu Rongshi was not afraid of his move at all.

Seeing that Mr. Wu Rong didn't eat this set, everyone became even more angry, and some people said anxiously: "If you don't return the bundle repair today, I will go in and grab it!"

    Wu Rong's feet jumped and said: "Okay! You dare to do this kind of robbery in this blue sky and daylight, and I will go to the yamen to sue you!"

    As soon as these words came out, the villagers suddenly became quiet, and everyone looked at the village chief, wanting him to make up his mind.

    Seeing that this trick worked, Wu Rong's eyes flashed with pride. Wu Wenhao stood aside and looked at the villagers with disdain.

    After the village chief swept away the expressions of the Wu family, his heart sank. In the end, he raised his head and looked at Wu Rong sullenly, and said, "If you want to report to the officials, the premise is that you leave this village."