10.4

The next day, Xiao Zimo brought the servant to the inn again, Wu Bai and the others were having breakfast.

    "Young Master Xiao, please take a seat." Wu Bai said, pointing to the seat opposite him.

    Xiao Zimo sat down and said, "Where did Brother Bai come from?"

    Wu Bai replied, "Yancheng."

    Hearing this answer, Xiao Zimo sighed, "I didn't expect such a coincidence."

    "skillful?"

    "Yeah, I have a fiance who also lives in Yancheng." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "I see, I wonder if Young Master Xiao has been to Yancheng?" Wu Bai asked.

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and said, "No, but my father visited it not long ago. He said that the scenery of Yancheng is different from that of Fencheng. Yancheng has many mountains and strange scenery, and Fencheng has more water, so the scenery is slightly more beautiful."

Wu Bai nodded and said, "Indeed."

    "Brother Bai came to Fencheng for the first time, so today I will follow my promise to take you on a tour of Fencheng." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "So good." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Presumably, Brother Bai also experienced the danger outside Fencheng yesterday, so let's play in Fencheng today." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Can."

    "Brother Bai is from Yancheng. I must have never seen the Wupeng boat in Fencheng. Today, I will take you to experience some of the water villages in Fencheng." Xiao Zimo said with a firm voice.

    Seeing that several escorts had also finished breakfast, Wu Bai stood up and followed Xiao Zimo out.

    Xiao Zimo introduced Fencheng to Wu Bai while walking.

    On the streets, all kinds of people came and went, and it was quite lively. Although there were water bandits outside the city as a threat, the inside of the city was not affected much.

"Lotus seeds, freshly picked lotus seeds." A hawker said with a load.

    "Wait a minute." Xiao Zimo stopped him.

    "Guest officer, do you want to buy lotus seeds? The lotus seeds just picked today are fresh." The hawker introduced.

    Xiao Zimo roughly glanced at the other party's basket and picked out seven or eight lotus seeds. The servant behind him quickly stepped forward and paid the money.

    "Thank you, son." The hawker thanked him and left again with the burden.

    "Brother Bai, try it quickly. These are the lotus seeds that were just picked this year." Xiao Zimo distributed the lotus seeds to Wu Bai and several bodyguards one by one.

    Several escorts wanted to refuse at first, but Wu Bai asked them to accept it.

    Wu Bai let go, and they did not continue to refuse.

Xiao Zimo was worried that they had not eaten it before and didn't know how to start. He reached out and took the lotus seeds in Wu Bai's hand and, as a demonstration, pushed the lotus seeds apart to reveal the clear lotus seeds inside.

    Wu Bai took the lotus seeds that Xiao Zimo had allocated for him and put them in his mouth.

    Then he opened his mouth and praised: "The sweetness has a hint of astringency, and the taste is indeed very unique."