11.3

The next day, Wan Yasu brought people to Wu Bai's yard.

    "Brother Bai, I have asked someone to clean up the yard for you. You can move in today." Wan Yasu said with a smile.

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "I see."

    "Can I arrange for two more servants to serve you?" Wan Yasu asked.

    "No need." Wu Bai refused.

    "Okay." Wan Yasu nodded and quickly left with the servants.

    After she left, Wu Bai walked into the house to pack his luggage, and after packing, he brought Hanyan to the new yard.

    Han Yan looked at this spacious and tidy yard, and said excitedly: "Master, will we all live here in the future?"

    Wu Bai ignored her. He walked into the house with his luggage and began to take out the things and put them away.

On the other hand, Wan Yasu took Wu Ran out of the house.

    "Mother, how do you feel?" Wu Ran asked.

    Wan Yasu replied, "Fortunately, it's not time for the poison to strike."

    "Wu Bai, this damn thing, dares to do this to his mother." Wu Ran gritted his teeth.

    "You have restrained your temper recently, don't annoy him." Wan Yasu warned.

    Wu Ran nodded and said, "I understand."

    "When we find a way to detoxify, I will definitely ask him to return it a thousand times over." Wan Yasu said with clenched fists.

    The two came to the hospital, and the doctor gave Wan Yasu a pulse, and said, "Madam's internal organs are damaged, please remember not to get angry recently, otherwise it will aggravate the injury."

Wan Yasu asked: "Doctor, in addition to this, can I have other lesions, such as poisoning?"

    The doctor shook his head and said, "No, Madam has no other lesions except for the damage to her internal organs."

    "Thank you, doctor." Wan Yasu stood up in disappointment.

    The mother and son walked out of the hospital and went to the next hospital with some reluctance.

    After visiting most of the medical clinics in the capital, all the doctors said that Wan Yasu was not poisoned, and Wan Yasu felt more and more heavy. If she hadn't experienced the heart-piercing pain yesterday, she would definitely suspect that she was not poisoned.

    "Mother, what should I do now?" Wu Ran said anxiously, "I don't know where Wu Bai got the poison. These doctors are really useless. They can't even tell that my mother was poisoned!"

    "Wu Bai's mother is the daughter of an imperial physician, so she must have gotten the poison from his grandfather's home.Wan Yasu guessed.

    "But Wu Bai hasn't interacted with other families for so many years, how could they possibly give him the poison?" Wu Ran wondered.

    "After all, the blood relationship is there, and it makes sense for people to help Wu Bai deal with our mother and son." Wan Yasu sighed.

    Wu Ran said angrily: "Thanks to them being a family of medicine, they actually use poison to harm people."

    Wan Yasu was silent for a while, then said, "Only your father can help us now."

    "What does mother mean to tell father about this?" Wu Ran asked.