14.16

Wu Bai took the house deed and said to Wu's father and others, "We have a mansion in the capital!"

    Mother Wu said happily, "That's great, I'll go and tell the servants to pack up and move in."

    "Why did Your Majesty reward you with the mansion?" Father Wu asked in surprise.

    "Before I made a contribution in the border town, this is His Majesty's reward." Wu Bai explained.

    Fang Huayuan said happily, "Congratulations, sir."

    "Hahaha, hurry up and pack your bags!" Wu Bai said with a smile.

    They had just moved to the house for a few days, and many things were still unpacked, so everyone quickly packed up.

    When Qin Tianhua came here, he happened to see them loading luggage on the carriage, so he hurried forward and asked, "What are you doing?"

Fang Huayuan replied, "Your Majesty has rewarded the mansion, and we are preparing to move there!"

    "Then let me help you move together!" Qin Tianhua took the luggage from Fang Huayuan's hand and put it on the carriage.

    After half an hour, the luggage was finally finished, Wu Bai took out the key and locked the door of the rented house, then handed the key to one of the servants and asked the other party to return the key to the tooth shop.

    The group slowly came to the new mansion, Qin Tianhua looked at Wu Bai's mansion, and said enviously: "This location is also very good! It's near the palace, and all the family members live around here."

    As soon as these words came out, Wu's father and Wu's mother all took a deep breath, and they asked with trembling lips, "Is this mansion so good?"

    Wu Bai quickly reassured him: "Father and mother, this is a gift from Your Majesty, can youThink about it, Your Majesty can't possibly pick up a tattered mansion and give it to a courtier! "

    "Well, you're right." Wu's father and Wu's mother breathed a sigh of relief.

    Qin Tianhua: "..." In addition to the dilapidated mansion, His Majesty can choose other places! This mansion is indeed a bit exaggerated.

    Wu Bai opened the mansion door, then instructed the servants to remove the threshold of the side door, and then asked them to pull the carriage into the mansion through the side door, and then took the crowd to remove the salute from the carriage.

    In the evening, everyone had a lively meal and dispersed.

    The next day, Wu Bai went out of the house to the official department. He took out his debriefing document, which had been approved by the emperor, and he successfully entered the official department. He didn't dare to hang on to Wu Bai for the time being, so he handed over the original official duties of Yuanwai Lang, who had been dismissed earlier, to Wu Bai.

Wu Bai didn't have any objection to this. He walked into the room and started to organize the papers.

    In the afternoon, when Wu Baixiaya returned to the mansion, he found Qin Tianhua coming, so he asked, "Is the general here looking for Brother Fang?"

    "Yes, I will leave the capital in two days and rush back to the border town, so I want to say goodbye to him." Qin Tianhua replied.

    "If that's the case, then I'll be the host tomorrow and practice it for the little general in Qingyuelou!" Wu Bai suggested.

    Qin Tianhua nodded and said, "Lord Laowu is bothering me."

    "Can the general have a meal? Why not go back after dinner?" Wu Bai invited.