12.8

Master Liaoyuan was sitting on the boat, slowly paddling with the paddle, Wu Bai and Yuqing were sitting in the back, picking up lotus pods and putting them in the baskets.

    Wu Bai took off a lotus pod and handed it to Yuan, and said, "Master, this is for you."

    "Thank you Lord Wu." Lio Yuan took the oars out of the water and put them in the boat, and took the lotus seeds handed by Wu Bai.

    The boat floated on the water, and from time to time fish passed under the boat, creating layers of ripples.

    Yuqing opened a lotus pod and handed it to Wu Bai.

    "Sir, this is for you."

    Wu Bai stretched out his hand to take it and said, "You can also taste the taste of this lotus pod to see if it's sweet."

    "Mmmm." Yuqing picked a lotus pod again and peeled it off to eat.

    "Hey, son, look, there are two big fish over there."Yuqing pointed to the underside of the lotus leaf not far away.

    "Really." Wu Bai tilted his head to look.

    "It's a pity that the master didn't bring the fishing rod today, otherwise we can eat the fish." Yuqing said regretfully.

    Hearing this, Li Yuan laughed and said, "I didn't expect the benefactor Yuqing to love fish so much."

    Yuqing's face was slightly red, a little embarrassed.

    Wu Bai said with a smile: "Master doesn't know that most of the fish you gave us that day went into Yuqing's stomach."

    "I just made fish taste better!" Yuqing defended.

    There is a small kitchen in the yard where Wu Bai lives now. When Wu's mother was there, most of them chose to cook in the small kitchen. Now that Wu's mother has left Huabao Temple, only Wu Bai and Yuqing are left. They did not cook in the small kitchen, but went to the Zhaitang to receive fast food to eat.

The main reason is that this place is a little remote and it is a little inconvenient to do things. If they want to cook by themselves, they have to leave Huabao Temple and go to the village to buy vegetables every time. For Yuqing's safety, Wu Bai refused the other party to buy vegetables. After all, he couldn't accompany Yuqing to buy groceries every time, and he was not at ease when the other party went alone.

    "Hahaha, if the benefactor of Yuqing likes to eat fish, if the poor monk catches a fish, he will give it to you." Luoyuan laughed loudly.

    Yuqing's eyes lit up and she said in surprise, "Really?"

    "Monks don't lie." Li Yuan nodded.

    "Thank you, Master." Yuqing said gratefully.

    "You don't have enough lotus seeds in your hand, and you still miss the fish in the pond. When we leave, be careful that the host master won't let you go." Wu Bai joked.

"The host master looks kind and kind, he shouldn't be like this, right?" Yuqing said hesitantly.

    "Maybe!" Wu Baishen said mysteriously.

    "Then I'll still eat lotus seeds!" Yuqing reached out and picked another lotus pod, peeled it off, and ate it.

    The three of them were talking and laughing on the boat. Unconsciously, the sun was setting in the west. Wu Bai picked up the boat's oar and helped Yuan to row back slowly together. Yuqing picked a large lotus pod and put it in the basket. When they got to the shore, the basket was almost full.