10.7

Several guards looked at Xiao Zimo beside Wu Bai, and said with surprise: "Why is Xiao Gongzi here?"

    Wu Bai explained: "Xiao Gongzi wants to go to Yancheng to play, so I took him with me."

    Several escorts had guessed the relationship between Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo before, but when they heard Wu Bai say this, they all felt that their guesses were correct.

    "So it is." Several guards nodded and did not continue to ask.

    Seeing that they didn't ask any more questions, Wu Bai was relieved.

    The aunt looked at Xiao Zimo with a face, and asked, "Who is this son?"

    "It would be good for the aunt to call him Zimo." Wu Bai introduced.

    "Okay." The aunt nodded.

    Stayed at the aunt's house for one night, and the next day, Wu Bai and the others continued their journey in a carriage.

Looking at the escorts riding outside the carriage, Xiao Zimo showed envy on his face.

    "Can Brother Bai also ride horses?"

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "I will."

    "Wait until Yancheng, can Brother Bai teach me to ride a horse?" Xiao Zimo asked longingly.

    "Don't wait until Yancheng, if you want to learn, I can teach you now." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "Really?" Xiao Zimo's eyes lit up.

    "Yeah." Wu Bai nodded.

    Then Wu Bai lifted the curtain of the car and signaled everyone to stop.

    "Young Master, what are your orders?" asked a escort on a horse.

    "I want to teach Zimo to ride a horse." Wu Bai replied.

    The escort was also interested, and immediately got off the horse, got into the carriage, and gave the horse to Wu Bai and the others.

Wu Bai got on his horse, he reached out and pulled Xiao Zimo up, and Xiao Zimo sat behind him.

    "You grab the reins first." Wu Bai handed the reins to Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo grabbed the reins with both hands and hugged Wu Bai at the same time.

    "drive."

    Wu Bai clamped the horse's belly with his legs, and the horse ran slowly, Xiao Zimo was startled.

    "Don't panic, stabilize your body." Wu Bai comforted.

    "Okay." Xiao Zimo clenched the reins in his hand and pressed against Wu Bai at the same time, for fear that he would fall off.

    Everyone continued to walk forward, Xiao Zimo gradually mastered the skills, but he didn't look as nervous at the beginning.

    Several escorts watched the interaction between Wu Bai and the two, and everyone looked at each other with a tacit look.

In the blink of an eye, everyone entered the boundary of Yancheng, and after a few days of driving, they would be able to reach Yancheng, and everyone was a little happy.

    Just then, they were surrounded by a group of bandits.

    With sharp eyes, Wu Bai recognized at a glance that these people were the bandits who killed the original body.

    "I drove this road, and I planted this tree. If you want to pass from here on, stay and buy road money!" A dozen bandits surrounded Wu Bai and others, arrogantly said.