10.15

The two Wu Bai stayed at the Wu family for a few days, and then they were ready to return to Fencheng.

    "Mother, now that the road is repaired, it only takes ten days to get to Fencheng. Why don't you and father go to Fencheng with us, how about it?" Wu Bai looked at Wu's father and Wu's mother expectantly.

    Hearing this, Mother Wu hesitated.

    Father Wu hesitated for a moment, then decided: "Okay, I haven't been to Fencheng for many years, so I will take my wife to see it today."

    "That's right, Zimo spent so much effort to repair the road, you can't live up to it." Wu Bai agreed.

    "Alright then, let's take a look at Fencheng." Mother Wu nodded.

    Wu Bai said happily: "Mother, you have never been to Fencheng. The scenery there is completely different from Yancheng. When I take you around, I will definitely make you linger."

"Hahaha, then I have to have a good experience." Wu Mu said with a smile.

    Soon Father Wu and the others packed their bags, rode in a carriage, and headed for the city gate with husband Wu Bai.

    On the 'Zijin Road', many people are walking on it, admiring the peach blossoms on the roadside, and caravans pass by from time to time, which seems to be very lively.

    When Xiao Zimo repaired this road, he didn't intend to use it to make a profit, so he told Wu's father what he thought, and Wu's father told his thoughts to the rest of Yancheng.

    Soon the news spread, and every day there are an endless stream of people coming to 'Zijin Road' to play.

Lin Yuanwai is a peach blossom idiot. When Father Wu came to the door, he rejected his father. Now he looks at the peach blossoms on both sides of the road and listens to people's appreciation for these peach blossom trees. He feels a little proud in his heart. Carefully cultivated peach trees.

    Wu Bai sat on the carriage, opened the curtain, and introduced the scenery on the road to Wu's mother from time to time.

    Xiao Zimo sat on the carriage and drove the carriage slowly. There were too many pedestrians on the road, so he had to always pay attention to avoid pedestrians.

    In the crowd, a man dressed up in Tsing Yi was walking on Zijin Road.

    He listened to people discussing the origin of this road and couldn't help sighing: "This ancient man is really more flirtatious than a modern man like me!"

    Ten days later, Wu Bai and his party finally arrived in Fencheng.

    Father Xiao and Mother Xiao heard that the servant, Tong Bing, had come to Fencheng, and quickly got up to greet him.

"The two relatives are here, hurry up, please come in." Xiao's father and Xiao's mother said with a smile.

    "How are the two relatives?" Father Wu replied with a smile.

    "Very good, since we have a capable husband like Brother Bai marrying into our family, we have felt a lot easier." Mother Xiao replied with a smile.

    Everyone chatted, and soon walked into the Xiao residence.

    The servants hurriedly brought tea to them.

    "My in-laws came all the way, I must have worked hard, let's have a cup of tea first." Father Xiao said with a smile.

    Father Wu Ruyan picked up the tea on the table and took a sip. He said, "Thanks to this child Zimo's intentions, our two families were able to get together."