10.3

After some coquettish ingratiating, Wu's mother finally agreed with Wu Bai to go to Fencheng.

    A few days later, Wu Bai left Yancheng with six bodyguards under the watchful eyes of Wu Yuanliang and his wife.

    In the evening, several people stayed at an inn in a small town.

    On the second day, Wu Bai was not in a hurry, he stopped in the town.

    The goal of several bodyguards is to protect the safety of Wu Bai's trip. They will not interfere with what Wu Bai is going to do. Therefore, Wu Bai wants to stay in the town, and they have no opinion.

    Wu Bai walked into the town cloth shop and asked, "Treasurer, is there ready-to-wear in the shop?"

    The shopkeeper replied, "This store only sells fabrics, not ready-to-wear. If you want ready-made clothes, you may as well buy fabrics in the store, and then go to the embroidery building next door, and let the embroiderers there tailor your clothes for you."

"Thank you for your advice." Wu Bai nodded.

    Then he picked several pieces of cloth in the shop, paid the money, and then led a few escorts to the next door.

    When the shopkeeper of Xiulou saw Wu Bai followed by a few burly men, he was taken aback and thought that the other party was attacking the scene.

    The shopkeeper said tremblingly, "What are the guest officers doing?"

    Wu Bai turned his body sideways, pointed to the cloth held in the hands of the guard behind him, and said, "We are here to make clothes."

    Seeing those pieces of cloth, the shopkeeper wiped the cold sweat off his forehead and smiled again: "Every guest, please come in."

    "Little Er, serve tea to a few guest officials." The shopkeeper greeted warmly, lest he be slow to treat the other party and anger the other party, after all, these people don't seem to be easy to provoke.

Seeing this situation, Wu Bai and the shopkeeper walked to the other side and explained their tailoring requirements.

    After listening to his request, the shopkeeper quickly invited an embroidered lady to take a shape for him.

    After the measurement, Wu Bai saw that several escorts were drinking almost the same tea, so he said goodbye: "Shopkeeper, I will have someone pick up this dress in the evening. I hope you can make it for me as soon as possible, the price is not a problem. ."

    "Yes, yes, it must be made for the young master as soon as possible." The shopkeeper narrowed his eyes with a smile.

    Only then did Wu Bai leave the Xiulou with several guards, and continued to wander around the town, feeling the unique beauty and charm of the town.

    In the evening, after Wu Bai finished washing up, he walked to the table, opened the package on the table, took out the clothes made inside and changed them one by one, and found that they all fit well, so he folded the clothes and put them back in satisfaction. .

The next day, after Wu Bai got up, he changed into the clothes he made yesterday and went downstairs to have breakfast.

    Several guards watched him go downstairs, and they were all shocked. If Wu Bai's face hadn't changed, they would have recognized the wrong person.

    "Master, what are you planning to do?" a guard asked.

    Wu Bai said with a smile: "How about it, I'm wearing men's clothes, doesn't it look a lot neater?"