12.13

Four months later, Wu Bai received a letter from the capital.

    "Master, what did the letter say?" Yuqing asked curiously.

    "Mother said that he sent people to pick us up. Those people will probably be able to go to Huabao Temple tomorrow. This letter was sent by him one day in advance. She asked us to pack our luggage in advance." Wu Bai replied.

    "Really!" Yuqing became happy, and the next moment he remembered something, and the smile on his face dimmed.

    "It's true." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Congratulations, Young Master, I can finally go back to the capital." Yuqing said to Wu Bai, "I will go and pack up for Young Master now."

    "Don't worry, the two of us don't have much luggage, just pack up slowly. Let's go to Master Yuan and say goodbye to him by the way." Wu Bai held him and suggested.

Yuqing nodded and said, "Well, listen to your son."

    The two came to Master Yuan's meditation room.

    Seeing the two of them, Yuan Yuan asked in surprise, "What are the two benefactors coming here today?"

    Since it snowed a few days ago and the weather became colder, Wu Bai and Wu Bai seldom went out, and they never came to find fate, so Liaoyuan was surprised by their arrival.

    Wu Bai was the first to speak: "Mother sent someone here to pick us up back to Beijing. We came today to say goodbye to the master."

    "That's it." Li Yuan expressed understanding.

    "Are you going to leave immediately?" asked Liao Yuan.

    "No, the people who came are still on the way, and they will arrive tomorrow. We came over in advance to say goodbye to the master." Wu Bai explained.

"Amitabha, the poor monk here wishes the two benefactors a smooth journey." Liaoyuan said with his hands.

    "Thank you Master Ji Yan." Wu Bai thanked.

    Yuqing opened his mouth and said, "Thank you for the fish sent by Master."

    Liaoyuan laughed and waved his hand: "It's okay, it's a trivial matter, the two donors don't have to be so polite."

    "Master, if you see Big Brother Yan someday, please tell him that I will be waiting for him in the capital." Yu Qing said to Yuan expectantly.

    "The poor monk understands, please rest assured that the benefactor of Yuqing, if you see him, the poor monk will definitely convey your words to him." Luoyuan nodded solemnly.

    "Thank you, Master." Yuqing said gratefully.

    "I'm sorry to disturb the master, let's say goodbye." Wu Bai folded his hands together.

    "Two benefactors walk slowly." Lioyuan said in return.

Wu Bai took Yuqing back to the yard again, and then said, "Let's put our luggage away!"

    "Hmm." Yuqing nodded.

    At night, Wu Bai was lying in bed, unable to sleep. He was thinking about how Xiao Zimo would react when he saw him when he returned to the capital.

    Thinking about it, Wu Bai sat up, got out of bed and walked towards the cabinet, preparing to take the peach blossom mask from before.

    Suddenly, he heard the sound of very light footsteps in the yard, and Wu Bai thought: Could it be that Yan Yi is back?