12.4

Lotus Pavilion

    Wu Bai came here again, and he found that Yuan was already sitting in the pavilion.

    "I didn't expect the master to come here so early." Wu Bai said with a smile, he remembered that fate usually only came here in the afternoon to fish.

    Liaoyuan smiled lightly: "The environment here is beautiful, and the poor monk only discovered the beauty of the lotus pond in the early morning today. Lord Wu, please take a seat."

    "I see." Wu Bai nodded and sat on the stool casually.

    "Why did Lord Wu come here so early?" Liao Yuan asked curiously.

    Wu Bai replied: "I just left the mountain gate to say goodbye to my mother. I had nothing to do, so I wandered around the temple and came here unknowingly. I didn't expect the master to be there."

    "Amitabha, the poor monk here wishes Wu donor a smooth journey." Li Yuan put his hands together and made a gesture of prayer.

"Thank you, Master, for praying for my mother." Wu Bai stood up and bent over to thank him.

    Liaoyuan waved his hand and said, "The donor doesn't need to be too polite."

    Wu Bai looked at the lotus flowers shrouded in mist around him and asked, "I wonder if Grandmaster can play chess?"

    "The poor monk knows a thing or two." Liaoyuan said humbly.

    "Master is humble." Wu Bai turned to Yuqing and said, "Go to my room and fetch the chess box."

    Yuqing nodded and said, "Yes, son."

    "I didn't expect Shizhu Wu to bring a chess box to Huabao Temple?" said Liaoyuan in surprise.

    "Hahaha, the environment in the temple is quiet, I originally planned to play chess alone to pass the time, but I didn't expect to meet the master, so I could ask the master to give some pointers." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "Hahaha, Lord Wu will enjoy himself."Yuan Lang smiled.

    Soon, Yuqing brought the chess box over, Wu Bai opened the chess box, took out the chess basket and the chessboard and placed them on the stone table.

    Li Yuan grabbed a black chess piece, and in an instant, he exclaimed: "This chess piece is firm and smooth in color, as delicate as jade, and it is not inferior to agate amber. It is really a rare quality."

    Wu Bai smiled slightly and said, "This chess piece was given to me by my father. It was given to me by one of his students. It is said that the hometown of that senior brother is rich in jade of this material. This chess piece has the effect of being warm in winter and cool in summer."

    "No wonder I don't feel cold when I touch this piece." Liaoyuan said suddenly.

    "Haha, Master please first." Wu Bai raised his hand and said.

    "Okay." Lieyuan put the black pieces in his hand on the chessboard, and then said to Wu Bai, "Donor please."

Wu Bai grabbed a white stone and put it into the chessboard, and the two of them officially played against each other.

    Yuqing couldn't understand the chess game, he sat silently on the edge of the fence of the pavilion, stretched his hand out of the pavilion, and fiddled with the lotus leaf in his hand.

    capital

    Li Wang took Feng Zining out to go shopping, bought a lot of things for her, and finally coaxed her completely. He breathed a sigh of relief and walked towards the study. He still has a lot of official business to deal with.